+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

CanadaHereIam!

Mar 24, 2016
what does it say.?do they send you link to ainp portal?do you need to create an account?
Yes, AINP send a link in their response email for you to create your profile using the same email ID you sent them your initial acceptance of NOI. Following the link, first you can create your profile on AINP portal and then complete your application.

Oilers_lucky

Jul 9, 2021
Has any outland applicant with their AEE application number 750 or above and application submission date after June 9th received their AINP nomination?

jaisy

Aug 11, 2018
Can anyone provide me the information from which email id officer asks the employer about inquiry of reference letter?

subbu@llb

Sep 19, 2020
Hi
My EE Profile is short of 5 months as it was created 12th December 2020 and still waiting for NOI. Can someone pls advise whether I should create a new profile or wait for some more time with same profile.
Thanks

imthushar

Jan 9, 2021
Hi
My EE Profile is short of 5 months as it was created 12th December 2020 and still waiting for NOI. Can someone pls advise whether I should create a new profile or wait for some more time with same profile.
Thanks
Better to create a new profile

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi
Thanks
In my opinion, you could wait for few more months.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Aug 10 recent draw - any outlander [with no job offer] received NOI ??

My friend - has a sibling - waiting since 4 draws - no NOI

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
To those who got the NOI, how did you show in your application that you have an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta?

SB16

Aug 17, 2021
Hello all,

Has anybody with NOC 2171 received NOI from Alberta in last few draws?

I am working in Alberta on a WP with CRS 400+ but haven't received NOI from Alberta..just trying to figure out what could be reason for not being picked in AINP draw?

Glcnz

Jun 9, 2021
Hello all,

Has anybody with NOC 2171 received NOI from Alberta in last few draws?

I am working in Alberta on a WP with CRS 400+ but haven't received NOI from Alberta..just trying to figure out what could be reason for not being picked in AINP draw?
I saw two people with noc 3212 got noi on the last draw with crs lower than 350 and both have no connections with Alberta.. so I assume Alberta focuses to certain NOCs on every draw not to the crs.. and again I assume it is not the tech NOCs turn yet..unfortunately. ( I am waiting for a tech draw with a way lower crs score than yours)