+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

SCP7

Mar 13, 2023

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
In Alberta if i am working with LMIA as an Office Administrator, Am i able to apply after completed 18 months out of 24 for nomination or will i need to wait for a draw?? am just confused whether i need to wait for a draw or will my file be processed for nomination purely based on experience garnered so far

Man12345

Oct 20, 2023
good evening. I got an invitation from AAIP. I already submitted the file, but now my portal show’s information requested. Neither I, nor my representative and employer got any email. Can you please explain why this is happening and what to do

Pero237

Nov 4, 2023
Hello, i got NOI on 26th October, and replied the email with a screenshot of the letter on 27th October since then no response from AAIP, should i be bothered?

mzansar

Nov 5, 2023
Hi, I have created my EE profile on October 27th and have family connections in Alberta. I want to know that do i have to apply separately from the PNP stream of Alberta or shall i wait for my nomination in EE profile.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have created my EE profile on October 27th and have family connections in Alberta. I want to know that do i have to apply separately from the PNP stream of Alberta or shall i wait for my nomination in EE profile.
No you wait for nomination based on your CRS score, NOC and family connection. A family connection alone doesn’t guarantee nomination.

Reactions: mzansar

mzansar

Nov 5, 2023
No you wait for nomination based on your CRS score, NOC and family connection. A family connection alone doesn’t guarantee nomination.
Thanks . Secondly my CRS score is 350. I have noticed that the draw score went down to 315 in September. Does it mean that if the score goes below 350 then I do not need nomination .

Reactions: StarO

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks . Secondly my CRS score is 350. I have noticed that the draw score went down to 315 in September. Does it mean that if the score goes below 350 then I do not need nomination .
350 doesn’t mean you will be selected. Your NOC has to be selected too for nomination. Many people post on this forum that their CRS score is above the draw but didn’t receive nomination. So you need to be nominated and having a family member in the province is just one part.

Reactions: Taran D

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
Hi, I have lived and worked in Alberta for 6 months, with a CRS score of 408 can I apply for AINP and please under which stream? my NOC is 21221 as a Business Analyst. I tried applying under the Alberta Tech Pathway but wasn't sure of the NAICS code so that didn't pull through. Any advise on how to go about this. I also have Canadian education but from a different province.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have lived and worked in Alberta for 6 months, with a CRS score of 408 can I apply for AINP and please under which stream? my NOC is 21221 as a Business Analyst. I tried applying under the Alberta Tech Pathway but wasn't sure of the NAICS code so that didn't pull through. Any advise on how to go about this. I also have Canadian education but from a different province.
If you have an EE profile, select Alberta. Your score and NOC have to be selected. Non EE stream called AOS is with a job offer from your employer, but you a year of experience in Alberta. All on the AINP site.

DILAWER

May 27, 2011
Hi, is mandatory to apply police clearance certificate through BLS. What if someone get PCC done through local district superintendent of police while not being physically present in India. Whether that PCC be valid to submit for Permanent Resident file after ITA

DILAWER

May 27, 2011
Hi, is mandatory to apply police clearance certificate through BLS. What if someone get PCC done through local district superintendent of police while not being physically present in India. Whether that PCC be valid to submit for Permanent Resident file after ITA
District police in India can give police clearance certificate and in the certificate police mention that nothing adverse is against the said passport holder. They mention issue and expire date of passport as well as passport number. Now question again is whether that PCC will be valid. On cic site in Express Entry section there are four ways to obtain PCC. 1. PCC from District police. 2. Passport office of India. 3. High Commission of India. 4. BLS. AS BLS is taking too much time, can we submit PCC obtained from district police while applicant being in Canada.

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hi All. I have submitted AAIP tech form multiple times but not. Getting NOI.
job noc employer naics all eligible.
Any reason ? It’s been more than three months.