+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes the job responsibilities are same that of an admin
So if you are in a medical setting then you are in the NOC 124x class. NOC 122x class is for administrative and regulatory settings. You say you are doing billings and customer service so that is not NOC 1221.

All I am getting at is that it seems your job offer is not related to your NOC in your EE profile.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Right so that is NOC 1243 if you are in a health setting.
I have submitted alberta tech pathway form as i have a job offer in noc 2175. I also have aprovince connection. With crs 363. Can i expect NOI as the recent draw cut off was 473.

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
So if you are in a medical setting then you are in the NOC 124x class. NOC 122x class is for administrative and regulatory settings. You say you are doing billings and customer service so that is not NOC 1221.

All I am getting at is that it seems your job offer is not related to your NOC in your EE profile.
is it complusory to have job offer related to your NOC

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
okay...Can you give the timeline of hour application
Hi Jaspreet

I have yet to apply.
I have been following the forum for a while and generally the applicants with family connections and job offer get NOI within a month.
thats my assessment, i could be wrong.

I would suggest that if possible you should ask your employer to get a positive LMIA as i feel that will further strengthen your application because under LMIA employer goes through the rigors of government department.
If you can't dont worry as I read on this forum someone with same NOC as yours get NOI with only job offer.

Also your NOC is among those occupations which Alberta specifically states as one that takes longer than usual processing time.

I would advise you to relax and be positive.

Best Wishes

SylviaO

Feb 3, 2022
Please for those Outland who got a job offer in Alberta how were you able to pull that off??.
Was it through an Agency?
Or someone inland helped you secure one?
Or just applying via job banks?

Please I would appreciate any advice to help be secure a job offer. My occupation is in demand

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi Jaspreet

I have yet to apply.
I have been following the forum for a while and generally the applicants with family connections and job offer get NOI within a month.
thats my assessment, i could be wrong.

I would suggest that if possible you should ask your employer to get a positive LMIA as i feel that will further strengthen your application because under LMIA employer goes through the rigors of government department.
If you can't dont worry as I read on this forum someone with same NOC as yours get NOI with only job offer.

Also your NOC is among those occupations which Alberta specifically states as one that takes longer than usual processing time.

I would advise you to relax and be positive.

Best Wishes
Hii Shivani,

Thank you for radiating positive vibes, it is much needed. Mine is LMIA exempt NOC, so it is not required.

Also, I have been following AINP/AAIP since 2020, so I know job offer and blood relative are the main criteria to qualify for Alberta. The only thing right know bothering is the wait period and no one knows, If we'll get the nomination. Praying to God that things work out, that's the only thing I and we all can do.

Anyway, best wishes to you too and to everyone who are putting their efforts to get through this situation

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hii Shivani,

Thank you for radiating positive vibes, it is much needed. Mine is LMIA exempt NOC, so it is not required.

Also, I have been following AINP/AAIP since 2020, so I know job offer and blood relative are the main criteria to qualify for Alberta. The only thing right know bothering is the wait period and no one knows, If we'll get the nomination. Praying to God that things work out, that's the only thing I and we all can do.

Anyway, best wishes to you too and to everyone who are putting their efforts to get through this situation
@ShivaniDo keep posted when you submit your profile. Thanks

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hello
On tech pathway documents checklist it is mentioned to provide exa reports along with educational documents. Is it mandatory to provide eeucational documemts with eca report or only eca report is sufficient?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Please for those Outland who got a job offer in Alberta how were you able to pull that off??.

Please I would appreciate any advice to help be secure a job offer. My occupation is in demand
Look for jobs on job bank, try to look for good consultant. To be honest even if someone secured a job by themselves they won't let you know as everyone is afraid to let someone trapped if not successful. It is bit difficult but not impossible if determined. Try to look for a really good consultant to let things in order.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......

I used indeed and Linkedin. I had quite a good experience in my NOC and I have two year work permit approved to come to canada, so it was bit easy for me to find a job.

Reactions: SylviaO

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hii Shivani,

hi jaspreet

Can u please send me the link of lmia exempt NOCs?

thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hii Shivani,

May I ask how you are a LMIA exempt NOC? This will help others - FTA, ICT?