+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Lapreetgill

Jul 22, 2016
Yes on 13th my status changed to info requested and my former employer received an email.
I also received an email too asking for income tax certificate ,
So status changed to information requested when your employer received email? You first saw the status changed or u came to knew about the email sent to ur employer and then status changed?

jcruz

Apr 4, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I got my certificate of nomination from AB.
I renewed my NBI clearance back home and I didn’t get a chance to change my marital status, I got married last year here in Canada.
Can I still submit my NBI even though its not updated?
Thank you in advance for those who will answer!

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I renewed my NBI clearance back home and I didn’t get a chance to change my marital status, I got married last year here in Canada.
What is NBI?

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hello Everyone,
And if you are applying for your PR please submit updated documents to avoid delay. When did you receive your certificate of nomination?

Elown

Apr 19, 2022
are you applying from overseas? do you have any of their adaptability factors ??
I am in Canada, more than 1,5 years with my husband. I have been working for a company in Alberta for 6 months, currently remote working from Toronto. Noc is 4163, which I had 7 years experience also. I have masters degree from my home country, college certificate from Canada.
Sad thing is my noc is eligible for tech pathway, but company’s naics is not Eligible or not related to any of naics in the list. So I am still waiting...

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
r not related to any of naics in the list.
You should still try for Tech pathway and add a support letter, saying you’re doing tech job but naics is different. I have seen few people here getting tech noi without being working in NAICS, worst case it will set you back few hundred.

Reactions: Elown

Elown

Apr 19, 2022
You should still try for Tech pathway and add a support letter, saying you’re doing tech job but naics is different. I have seen few people here getting tech noi without being working in NAICS, worst case it will set you back few hundred.
I applied but not added a support letter, they said I am not eligible since my naics not on the list. After that, I sent an inquiry about it and stated my noc should be more important to evaluate, they shared a general information. However, I will write a letter today, hope it works...

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I applied but not added a support letter, they said I am not eligible since my naics not on the list. After that, I sent an inquiry about it and stated my noc should be more important to evaluate, they shared a general information. However, I will write a letter today, hope it works...
You can try official reconsideration or something, it costs you some money, that way another case officer would review it, if that’s not what you have done.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Search this thread, someone got nomination here from a non naics company, check with that person.