+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Gabby@1

Jan 5, 2022
Finally, I got my AINP Nomination EE Stream after 21 days of submission status indicating "Information Requested."
Below is my timeline:
NOC: 4212
CRS Score: 424
EE Application: December 26, 2021
Alberta NOI: January 5, 2022
AINP Application Submitted: January 13, 2022
AINP Info Requested From Current Employer: March 10, 2022 phone call, and my Employer responded to their inquiries via the phone.
March 30: I filed a complaint through the https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity, indicating it's 20 days since my Employer responded to their information and my profile still indicates "Information Requested." I got an auto-reply with the caption, "If you still have questions, after reviewing the information links provided, you may reply to this email or use the email form." I responded to the email with the same complaint.
March 31: I got the Alberta Provincial Nomination.
Best of luck folks

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Finally, I got my AINP Nomination EE Stream after 21 days of submission status indicating "Information Requested."
Below is my timeline:
AINP Info Requested From Current Employer: March 10, 2022 phone call, and my Employer responded to their inquiries via the phone.
March 30: I filed a complaint through the https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity, indicating it's 20 days since my Employer responded to their information and my profile still indicates "Information Requested." I got an auto-reply with the caption, "If you still have questions, after reviewing the information links provided, you may reply to this email or use the email form." I responded to the email with the same complaint.
Best of luck folks
Awesome! Congrats!! And thanks for sharing the link. Will keep that in mind if mine sits on Information Requested for an extended period of time.

joannanyler

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
03-05-2022
Passport Req..
22-12-2022
Below is my timeline:
Best of luck folks
Congratulations on your nomination!

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
So I don't know if they contacted my employer, but when they emailed me the status on the portal did change from "Submitted" to "Information Requested".
I just worry that if the requested email to the employer is in the spam or there are a lot of inbox emails, so they missed it.

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
From experience and base on past trends, for inlanders, they call their supervisor directly. In my case, my supervisor was called directly. No email was sent.
Hi Gabby@1, is it possible for an outlander to get job offer from alberta for NOC 4214, already have LEVEL 3 certification from Alberta, Thanks.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
From experience and base on past trends, for inlanders, they call their supervisor directly. In my case, my supervisor was called directly. No email was sent.
@tn_ng7777 That, and from other posts on this forum, AAIP seems likely to inform the applicant if they can't get ahold of the employer.

Reactions: tn_ng7777

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I am trying to make payment of $500 as I already received NoI. But I was not able to do that. "Your card had been declined at the financial institution". Getting this erros. I tried my card, 2-3 cards of my friend. All the credit cards are above the limit. Still getting the same error.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
I am trying to make payment of $500 as I already received NoI. But I was not able to do that. "Your card had been declined at the financial institution". Getting this erros. I tried my card, 2-3 cards of my friend. All the credit cards are above the limit. Still getting the same error.
Oh, that's odd. I'm guessing you've probably tried different browsers, tried turning off extensions, and/or incognito/private mode?
If you have access to a different network, that might be a thing to try too - I've sometimes had odd DNS issues on my WiFi, when the same thing worked fine on mobile data.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Wall

shizzyd

May 3, 2019
Hi everyone. Does anyone the order in which the government processes your AINP EE application? There is a large gap of time between when my EE profile was submitted (late November) to when my AINP EE application was submitted (mid-March). Is it done purely based on when your application was submitted or when your EE profile was submitted?

Additionally, can anyone confirm whether they call your employer 100% of the time to verify your information? My employer (the HR supervisor) will be on vacation in Asia through the month of April, so I imagine it will be hard to get a hold of them in the coming weeks. Does anyone have any advice?

Last edited:

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Evening all, here's I Did a Thing - Pt. 3 (Apr 1 Update; not an April Fool's joke)
(click here for Part 2)

I've updated the data with the March 22 draw, as well as timelines folks shared on the forum. I've also changed the layout a bit so that there's less clutter, and changed the aggregation to median (previously average) since that is less susceptible to outliers.

It's all compiled from publicly available information - Draw data (dates, number of NOIs sent, as well as lowest CRS score information) is from the AAIP website; timelines (i.e. days from submission to ADR (info request) and/or nomination) is from posts in this forum. Of course there are not a ton of data points, since only a fraction of nominees come to this forum to share their timelines. The more folks do that, the better data we get. :D

We can see a trend by which the time from Information Request to Nomination is slowly creeping up, now at a median of around 10 to 12 days for nominations issued recently. However AAIP seems to be asking for additional information sooner than they did a couple of months ago. Overall, the total time from Submission to Nomination seems to be trending down; however we have to be mindful that recent data will be skewing towards faster processing times since those applications with very long processing times would not have been entered yet, precisely because they are taking longer.

Anyways, hope this is useful; good luck all!

Draws & NOIs

Timelines - by Submission Month

Timelines - by Nomination Month