Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Coz I was thinking if I should cancel my AOS application and just wait until I'm eligible for express entry but yeah, you're right that it's still not a guarantee that I'll get the EE nomination right away. So I guess I'll probably continue with my AOS application.
Ah I see now, I misunderstood your original post (thought you were thinking of applying for the AAIP EE stream after you'd already gotten your AOS nom.) Yah Alberta does not publish info on what groups exactly they send NOIs too from the EE pool, so getting an NOI is not a given.

Yes, I applied AOS when I'm under PGWP (until now). I applied last January 27 so hopefully I'll get the nomination in the next few weeks. Where can I see the current processing time of PR thru AOS?
I don't think Alberta publishes AOS processing times - the only thing they mention around that for AOS is "The AAIP is assessing applications received before (approximate) [date]" here. Maybe try searching the forums (if you haven't yet)?

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Seems I jinxed it with my earlier post - got an information request today and the portal status updated to Information Requested! Hopefully this is a good sign!!

CRS score507
EE profile updated31 Jan 2022
NOI1 Feb 2022
Responded to NOI1 Feb 2022
Invite to portal3 Feb 2022
Submitted application13 Feb 2022
Information Requested21 Mar 2022

Degree from Alberta, inland, AINP/AAIP Express Entry Stream (general).
Hi, you
Finally there is some update on my file!!!
EE profile date: 27th January 2022
EOI Date: 1st February 2022
Link to apply received: 2nd February 2022
Applied for EE AINP: 3rd February 2022
Assigned for assessment: 23rd March 2022
Nomination: “waiting for a decision”
Congrats! I applied for AINP one day after you, so I hope I can get an update either today or tomorrow!

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Seems I jinxed it with my earlier post - got an information request today and the portal status updated to Information Requested! Hopefully this is a good sign!!

CRS score507
EE profile updated31 Jan 2022
NOI1 Feb 2022
Responded to NOI1 Feb 2022
Invite to portal3 Feb 2022
Submitted application13 Feb 2022
Information Requested21 Mar 2022

Degree from Alberta, inland, AINP/AAIP Express Entry Stream (general).
Congrats! I submitted on Feb 4th, and there is no update for me yet! Fingers crossed

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Can we create An Alberta Madi account if we r in express entry pool? Or we have to wait for Alberta to send an NOI and after that only we can create it ?

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
You can create one. Without NOI, you cannot submit EOI to AB.
Thank u so much for replaying. One more question. So you mean in order to receive an noi we should create a Madi account first. Upon receiving NOI from AINP we can submit our expression of interest. Correct ?

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi, does anyone who applied for AINP before February 3rd haven't received any updates regarding their application? And how many of you who applied in February received the nominations or updates?

Thanks!

MMCA4244

Feb 4, 2022
Thank u so much for replaying. One more question. So you mean in order to receive an noi we should create a Madi account first. Upon receiving NOI from AINP we can submit our expression of interest. Correct ?
No. Only way you can receive NOI by having EE profile and AB chooses people from the pool. Once you are chosen, you will be sent NOI interest email. After replying to the email, they will send you information to submit EOI to AB. That way you will submit you EOI on MADI to AB. Next step is to wait for nomination from AB.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
No. Only way you can receive NOI by having EE profile and AB chooses people from the pool. Once you are chosen, you will be sent NOI interest email. After replying to the email, they will send you information to submit EOI to AB. That way you will submit you EOI on MADI to AB. Next step is to wait for nomination from AB.
cc @ajayjob
I think there's some confusion around the NOIs and EOIs. The process you described is generally correct for the EE stream, except that there are no EOI's in the EE stream - so it goes: 1] create your EE profile > 2] AB hopefully selects you from the pool and sends you an NOI > 3] you respond to this by email > 4] they respond with a link to the AAIP portal > 5] you create your MADI account if you haven't yet to access the portal > 6] you submit your application (what you referred to as EOI in your post above).

EOI's do exist, but they are not a part of the EE stream process:

You submit them yourself and they show up in a separate category on your MADI account. When applying for the EE stream, you do not submit an EOI.

Hopefully that helps!

Reactions: ajayjob and meetact