+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Usually, how much time do they take?
For me, it moved straight to "Information Requested" but I have seen updates on here before where it stays at "Assigned for Assessment" for a couple days. My guess is the system automatically assigns the file to officers based on their inventories, and then it's a factor of how efficient the officer is in starting work on the file.

Reactions: Tisher
Jan 28, 2022
For me, it moved straight to "Information Requested" but I have seen updates on here before where it stays at "Assigned for Assessment" for a couple days. My guess is the system automatically assigns the file to officers based on their inventories, and then it's a factor of how efficient the officer is in starting work on the file.
so you are saying my application is still in the queue? Now when an officer will be finishing his/her case they will start assessing the application or in other words, the system will automatically assign the application to the relevant officer.

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
EE Profile created 17 december 2021
crs score 382
noc 7311
I did masters from Alberta.
what are my chances for NOI any idea??
currently i am not in Canada..
The way Alberta is running this program does not enable anyone to predict anything, but it's working for Alberta because people are desperate (a prey and predator relationship, especially when there's too much to eat). All I'm saying is "AINP does not necessarily work for everyone, no matter what", more like fishing. Just wait and see. The good thing is you have >300 points!

Reactions: canadaorbust1

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
EE profile created 22 Jan 2022
NOC 4214 (Have certification from Alberta as Child Development Supervisor)
CRS score 383
Qualification assessed by WES is Bachelors (4 years) and Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
is there any chance to receive NOI from Alberta ?
Outlander, No Job Offer, Sibling in Alberta.

drandria

Dec 4, 2014
Hello,
Congratulations!! I also received an NOI and created my MADI account but when I create an application, I only see AOS, I’m confused isn’t AOS for candidates already in Canada? So I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong or Am I using the wrong link? Please help. Thank you so much!

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Hello,
Congratulations!! I also received an NOI and created my MADI account but when I create an application, I only see AOS, I’m confused isn’t AOS for candidates already in Canada? So I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong or Am I using the wrong link? Please help. Thank you so much!
Can you please share your time line ?

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Outland.
No family or relative in Canada and no Job Offer.
I came across this post dated 2019-20, also try searching elsewhere you might find someone able to help with same NOC.
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/demand-of-noc-4163.644703/

If you are chasing PNP than depends on the province to send NOI as the federal draws for EE are on hold for next 6 months and may or may not get extended after 6 months due to IRCC trying to clear backlog and preference changes.

Vishal.Aery

Jan 29, 2022
I came across this post dated 2019-20, also try searching elsewhere you might find someone able to help with same NOC.
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/demand-of-noc-4163.644703/

If you are chasing PNP than depends on the province to send NOI as the federal draws for EE are on hold for next 6 months and may or may not get extended after 6 months due to IRCC trying to clear backlog and preference changes.
Thanks for the info.
Are you also in the queue of PNP?