+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Apr 7, 2020
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi, Do you know the scope of NOC 1311 in AINP for the year 2020. My CRS score is 339. Is there any chance to pick the NOC 1311 in any other provinces?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
How do we apply for a letter of interest? I have an express entry profile.
Firstly, regarding AINP, the correct term is Notification of Interest NOI and not letter of interest.
Secondly, you do not apply for NOI. You will be selected for the EE pool by the province and issued a NOI.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Firstly, regarding AINP, the correct term is Notification of Interest NOI and not letter of interest.
Secondly, you do not apply for NOI. You will be selected for the EE pool by the province and issued a NOI.
As you replied to the other person, they asked the same for them without express entry profile, and you said no.

So I thought I was missing something here. ;)

I do know that Alberta chooses on their own from the pool, and there is no guarantee that your NOC will be chosen next. It's all a matter of luck.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Dear Friends,

Can someone tell me if there is an option for NOC 4032 can get invitation from Alberta? My CRS Score is 438, but unfortunately NOC 4032 is listed under
Ineligible occupations.

Can someone advise me, if there is any option for me to get invitation or what else i have to do for the same?

Are these ineligible occupation list is for ever or they will reconsider?

Please if someone knows any information about this, please update. Am, trying since past one year to get an invitation with no luck.

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Dear Friends,

Can someone tell me if there is an option for NOC 4032 can get invitation from Alberta? My CRS Score is 438, but unfortunately NOC 4032 is listed under
Ineligible occupations.

Can someone advise me, if there is any option for me to get invitation or what else i have to do for the same?

Are these ineligible occupation list is for ever or they will reconsider?

Please if someone knows any information about this, please update. Am, trying since past one year to get an invitation with no luck.
As your NOC falls under Alberta’s ineligible occupation list, which eventually means you cannot apply in any Alberta’s program and expecting NOI from Alberta is totally a wastage of time. I would suggest you to look for other provinces or upgrade your IELTS scores to secure NOI through EE. As far as ineligible occupation NOCs are concerned, this list is maintained by Alberta itself based on workforce demand and supply in the market. No one can even predict the future of these jobs in Alberta; thereby, it is better to apply in other province programs to secure NOI. Hopefully, this list may change so do check it regularly for updates.
Please note this is purely based on my research and thinking. I might be wrong.....

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
As your NOC falls under Alberta’s ineligible occupation list, which eventually means you cannot apply in any Alberta’s program and expecting NOI from Alberta is totally a wastage of time. I would suggest you to look for other provinces or upgrade your IELTS scores to secure NOI through EE. As far as ineligible occupation NOCs are concerned, this list is maintained by Alberta itself based on workforce demand and supply in the market. No one can even predict the future of these jobs in Alberta; thereby, it is better to apply in other province programs to secure NOI. Hopefully, this list may change so do check it regularly for updates.
Please note this is purely based on my research and thinking. I might be wrong.....
Thank you Satveer for your time.
I have one more question, help me if you know about that. I have one year experience in Human resource (NOC 1121) from 2014-2015. So can i apply under the said NOC with my old experience? Will it be acceptable? Or they will look only the present active job?

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hey Guys,

How is the chance I get an NOI through Alberta Express Entry with this profile:
Profile created on March 31st.
CRS 345
NOC 6311 (one year experience completed in April, but without LMIA and still working in the same company)
My wife is studying at SAIT
Not even intended to move to another province.

Thank you

KAURH1993

Jul 17, 2020
Hi

I received NOI on June 17
Checklist received- June 17
Application Received- June 29
File number- July 2
Additional Document Requested (WES report)- July 6
Sent same day
Confirmation mail that additional document received- July 7

Reactions: Vickyvikram123

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hi

File number- July 2
Sent same day
Great. Your NOC code and crs ? are you inland or outland

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi

File number- July 2
Sent same day
Congratulations on this progress!
They have been quick on getting back to you!
Wish you a speedy nomination!