+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks !!

Any idea what is the current processing time? They did not contacted my employer yet.
Giving the number of parked cases of applicants out of job and reduction of NOIs in general you should have a decision in less than a month.
Good luck!

Sunonme

May 16, 2020
Someone who worked with me just get letter approved PR yesterday and but I feel so horrible because
I applied PR under same category like her even I applied it one year more early than her
Then she already get PR. what happens with mine?? I know every cases are different but is it sounds right to
Everyone? . And one year early applied PR nothing on mine so I am so depressed and stressed

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi, Does anyone have idea for NOC 1111(Finance) in AINP for the year 2020. My CRS score is 466. Do I need to have a job offer from the province of alberta or experience within canada for alberta pnp? My profile is in FSW.

Lito00

Jul 19, 2020
If i have a spousal open work permit can i apply for alberta express entry or AINP ?? Please

Last edited:

Rajk1991

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi

I received NOI on June 17
Checklist received- June 17
Application Received- June 29
File number- July 2
Additional Document Requested (WES report)- July 6
Sent same day
Confirmation mail that additional document received- July 7
Same as me

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dear All,

For all outlanders, to be honest as per my research and friends' suggestions from Canada, Things have become too stringent now for FSW. Firstly, Many applicants from Canada are waiting to apply for PR. Secondly, many H1b holders are diverting to Canada. In both cases, the majority of people are from India only. Like every year Indians make the 1st position in immigration. Well, I am not discouraging anyone but to be frank, start preparing your plan B as well because we just cannot wait for long in the pool since I have seen many applicants whos score was 470 but due to their birthday or IELTS expiry they losing points..... Also, Student visa for Indians now has also become too stringent...

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

JOSECESAR88

Jul 13, 2018
Hi there,

About AINP Express entry,

What is the average time between the time the inmigration officer collects / confirm all your information and the time you receive NOI?

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Dear All,

For all outlanders, to be honest as per my research and friends' suggestions from Canada, Things have become too stringent now for FSW. Firstly, Many applicants from Canada are waiting to apply for PR. Secondly, many H1b holders are diverting to Canada. In both cases, the majority of people are from India only. Like every year Indians make the 1st position in immigration. Well, I am not discouraging anyone but to be frank, start preparing your plan B as well because we just cannot wait for long in the pool since I have seen many applicants whos score was 470 but due to their birthday or IELTS expiry they losing points..... Also, Student visa for Indians now has also become too stringent...
Hi,

You mentioned that your research's findings gave you the impression that "Things have become too stringent now for FSW". Do you mind sharing the link or source?

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Pls pls help me....I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP Express Entry stream. I have two queries pls make it resolve.

-two brother in laws (husband's brother)live in alberta since 13 years.Are they strong ties ?

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7)

I got 6.5 in IELTS but in reading I got 5.5 , Can I create my profile under Alberta express entry with this IELTS score,

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Pls pls help me....I am planning to apply for Alberta PNP Express Entry stream. I have two queries pls make it resolve.

-two brother in laws (husband's brother)live in alberta since 13 years.Are they strong ties ?

- IELTS Current ( L-7, W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7)

I got 6.5 in IELTS but in reading I got 5.5 , Can I create my profile under Alberta express entry with this IELTS score,
Unfortunately you can't create an Express Entry profile with your current IELTS score. You will have to take the test again and score at least 6.0 in all the four components.