+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

emmy_mica

Dec 10, 2019
You can create your EE profile now but you will not get points for your masters even if you have your transcript. You can only get points for your masters after you have graduated from your masters and gotten an ECA for that masters.
Thanks, may I ask how can I get my master ECA accredited? What's the procedures?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks, may I ask how can I get my master ECA accredited? What's the procedures?
For my ECA, I used WES which majority of people use. You'll have to send your degree certificate and transcript to WES for evaluation. Ideally, you should send only your degree certificate and have your university send your transcript to WES.

Reactions: Ybadgeri

RajV

Jun 25, 2018
Hi,

I have my express entry profile submitted with the score of 432 and active since September 2019. My parents and my younger brother living in Alberta on PR status. Even i checked the box for Alberta to show my interest.
Am i missing anything? I have still not received any invitation letter under AINP.

Waiting for the guidance.

Thanks

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi,

I have my express entry profile submitted with the score of 432 and active since September 2019. My parents and my younger brother living in Alberta on PR status. Even i checked the box for Alberta to show my interest.
Am i missing anything? I have still not received any invitation letter under AINP.

Waiting for the guidance.

Thanks
Mostly, it boils down to your NOC. Is your NOC in demand in Alberta?

Reactions: Ybadgeri

Ybadgeri

Dec 26, 2019
AINP website says they have exhausted the number of nominations for 2019. When will our files get assessed? Anybody with any idea? Someone who was in the same scenario last year?

Last edited:

Hela

Aug 31, 2019
So, you mean to say if i select all province option in express entry profile is sufficient to be consider by them?? right? and for regarding occupation in demand they dont have particular demand list as said on website but they doing survey on labour market demand in province time to time ,i have some data of current situation in Alberta province of labour market of 2018-2020 in that they shown the approx demand categories by NOC .According to them My NOC is in Moderate demand till 2020.
What about NOC 2147? Is it an occupation in demand in Alberta?

Hela

Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys,
EE Created : Dec 09
CRS : 390
NOC 2147
Chose all provinces on EE profile.
Do you think i have a chance of being picked and getting NOI?
Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hela

Aug 31, 2019
Thanku so much for your reply dear...
My CRS score is 405...
For your NOC code i.e.2133, you can go through their occupations list...as per my knowledge i have not met any person with this code receiving an NOI from Alberta...

Also plz send me APEGA mail id asap so that i can send my documents to them and get the NOC certificate...

Thanks for your support in advance...
How about NOC 2147??

iehsanali

May 22, 2018
my CRS score is 407
NOC Code: 2171
any chance of getting NOI in the upcoming AINP draw? I only select Alberta in my EE profile.

Gummybearpak

Aug 26, 2019
my CRS score is 407
NOC Code: 2171
any chance of getting NOI in the upcoming AINP draw? I only select Alberta in my EE profile.
No one can be sure about which profile they are going to pick or not. But as per my experience, you have a bright chance of being picked out!