anilmk

Dec 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2020
Hello!

I have received NOI last night i.e. 5th december. Have you received the email with the docs list etc ?
You need to respond to the email mentioned within 2 weeks and they would send you a file with details of forms you need to fill. I had finished this in October and sent the document package by 1st November. Received the File number on 15th November and Nomination Certificate on 29th November, current issue is that nothing is reflecting in my Express Entry Profile...I am supposing it should show that I am nominated and a provision to accept the same should be provided...unfortunately nothing is showing up.

I tried contacting IRCC but no avail. Any users who can throw some light on this matter?

akarkada

Jul 31, 2019
Outland - India
EE Profile creation date- 16th October 2019
NOC -2173
CRS - 392
Work Experience- 4 Years

My spouse's profile:
Outland - India
NOC - 5122
CRS - 402
Work Experience- 4 Years

Can someone please let me know when can I expect to receive an NOI?

Mayur1232

Nov 16, 2019
Hello there,
I am newbie here having some confusion about AINP in Order to get the NOI from Alberta province to show the interest in Alberta province u have to choose particularly Alberta province on express entry profile or by choosing all province option is sufficient to be consider by province of Alberta?? or choosing specific Alberta province will enhance the chances to get NOI from Alberta province?? Expecting reply also from those who got already NOI without job offer or close relatives in Alberta near CRS of 360 from outside Canada.My NOC is 3131,CRS 358.

Thank you.

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Outland - India
NOC -2173
CRS - 392
Work Experience- 4 Years

My spouse's profile:
Outland - India
NOC - 5122
CRS - 402
Work Experience- 4 Years

Hello there,
I am newbie here having some confusion about AINP in Order to get the NOI from Alberta province to show the interest in Alberta province u have to choose particularly Alberta province on express entry profile or by choosing all province option is sufficient to be consider by province of Alberta?? or choosing specific Alberta province will enhance the chances to get NOI from Alberta province?? Expecting reply also from those who got already NOI without job offer or close relatives in Alberta near CRS of 360 from outside Canada.My NOC is 3131,CRS 358.

Thank you.
NOIs are based on CRS scores and in-demand occupations. According to their website https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx:

Application volumes by occupation
The AINP has a high volume of applications and Alberta Express Entry submissions in the following occupations. These submissions may take longer to process.

6311 – Food service supervisors

1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers

6322 – Cooks

6211 – Retail sales supervisors

4212 – Social and community service workers

1241 – Administrative assistants

1221 – Administrative officers

0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers

9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers

0631 – Restaurant and food service managers

However, these are subject to change. They have reached their nomination limit for 2019 (around 6,000 were given the nomination certificates). For now, have faith and wait for it. In my experience, I had no idea that my NOC was in-demand and I have waited in the pool for approx. 4 months :)

Reactions: akarkada

Mayur1232

Nov 16, 2019
So, you mean to say if i select all province option in express entry profile is sufficient to be consider by them?? right? and for regarding occupation in demand they dont have particular demand list as said on website but they doing survey on labour market demand in province time to time ,i have some data of current situation in Alberta province of labour market of 2018-2020 in that they shown the approx demand categories by NOC .According to them My NOC is in Moderate demand till 2020.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hello All,

I am citizen living in Alberta,posting this query on behalf of my younger brother. Any advise/help regarding this query will be highly appreciated.

He is currently creating an Express Entry profile hoping to receive a NOI form Alberta,on the basis following :

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.

He meets 3 of the 4 stated requirements to be able to receive a NOI from Alberta.

My questions:

1. His job description seems to match NOC 1112 (Financial and Investment Analyst), does this NOC has good prospects of receiving NOI?
2. His overall IELTS score is 7.5 with a CRS score of about 405..Is this a good CRS score?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

emmy_mica

Dec 10, 2019
Hello, I am also new here. I am currently studying a master's degree in Hong Kong, and the expected completion date is May 2020. Since I can get more marks with the master's degree, should I create my EE profile after I got my transcript?

NOIs are based on CRS scores and in-demand occupations. According to their website https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx:

The AINP has a high volume of applications and Alberta Express Entry submissions in the following occupations. These submissions may take longer to process.

6322 – Cooks

9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers

However, these are subject to change. They have reached their nomination limit for 2019 (around 6,000 were given the nomination certificates). For now, have faith and wait for it. In my experience, I had no idea that my NOC was in-demand and I have waited in the pool for approx. 4 months :)

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello, I am also new here. I am currently studying a master's degree in Hong Kong, and the expected completion date is May 2020. Since I can get more marks with the master's degree, should I create my EE profile after I got my transcript?
You can create your EE profile now but you will not get points for your masters even if you have your transcript. You can only get points for your masters after you have graduated from your masters and gotten an ECA for that masters.

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019

6322 – Cooks

You are not quite right about NOCs listed. These are only NOCs that take more time to process because of the number of candidates. The real amount of eligible NOCs is bigger, to check it google “occupations in demand in Alberta”

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
You are not quite right about NOCs listed. These are only NOCs that take more time to process because of the number of candidates. The real amount of eligible NOCs is bigger, to check it google “occupations in demand in Alberta”
You are absolutely right! I just took it from the website, didn't realize that its the volume by application, sorry for that.

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Outland - India
NOC -2173
CRS - 392
Work Experience- 4 Years

My spouse's profile:
Outland - India
NOC - 5122
CRS - 402
Work Experience- 4 Years

Why you created two separate profile, It will be a problem once either one gets NOI or ITA. double check with some experts as well.

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
hi all of you, i want to help those how are waiting them nomination from alberta.this is my timeline:
NOI : jul 10 2019
submited: aug 6 2019
file number : aug 26 2019
nomination :sep 10 2019.
I'm waiting for Bio Letter now.
good luck evryone.
CRS and NOC please