+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

sinaaa

Aug 3, 2019
Give them the license you have now, it’s enough proof.
Thanks for the response.
actually, I don't have any kind of license and I'm working via my education degree which is enough to work as a management consultant in my country, although I have some certificates regarding my profession but I don't know if they are acceptable or not.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Thanks for the response.
actually, I don't have any kind of license and I'm working via my education degree which is enough to work as a management consultant in my country, although I have some certificates regarding my profession but I don't know if they are acceptable or not.
Lincensure in Canada means you will have to obtain a licence by registering your self in a organization which regulates this occupation and might also have to pass an exam to obtain it's membership or license.

sinaaa

Aug 3, 2019
Lincensure in Canada means you will have to obtain a licence by registering your self in a organization which regulates this occupation and might also have to pass an exam to obtain it's membership or license.
Yes, I'm going to register for the management consulting association and I hope the registration would be enough in case I got the NOI.
thanks a lot.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Yes, I'm going to register for the management consulting association and I hope the registration would be enough in case I got the NOI.
thanks a lot.
thanks a lot.
You'd need a certification not just registration. Please go through the process of getting certified carefully in the regulator's website and only pay money if you think you can do and provide them with docs they need otherwise the money you pay will go in vain. Good luck

Reactions: sinaaa

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
thanks a lot.
Second, Please check with Alberta Immigration office first via email that if it's fine if you do the certification after getting NOI because Saskatchewan gives this option to Computer Programmers or such regulated occupations. If they say, yes, don't do the certification at the moment coz it might be of no use before you get NOI. Further, if your crs is 400+, be positive about AB's NOI.

Reactions: sinaaa

sinaaa

Aug 3, 2019
Second, Please check with Alberta Immigration office first via email that if it's fine if you do the certification after getting NOI because Saskatchewan gives this option to Computer Programmers or such regulated occupations. If they say, yes, don't do the certification at the moment coz it might be of no use before you get NOI. Further, if your crs is 400+, be positive about AB's NOI.
Actually I did ask from Alberta immigration office and waiting for their response. I'm still not sure and even asked from a couple of guys who have a similar NOC and got the nomination.

I submitted my EE profile on 5th October, my CRS is 421 and I have a brother in Alberta who is a permanent residence.

Tamiswift

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:

NOC 1221
Received NOI from Alberta: AUG 28th, 2019
Accepted by email and received document checklist: AUG 30th, 2019
Sent documents by courier: SEP 10th, 2019
Received by them: Sep 12th, 2019
Not Received acknowledgement or any file number yet ..... is this normal or i should try to contact them for the same???

Tamiswift

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
I have received a nomination from AINP today. This my timeline:
NOI: Jul. 10th
Application received on: Aug. 7th.
File number: Sep. 9th
Nomination: Sep. 20th
NOC: 1121
Others: FSW outland with no ties to AB, no ADR or other contacts with AINP.

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
Tôt nomination last friday
Timeline
Noi : 17th july
Doc received:23rd august
File number: 27th August( after Ainp012 bar code problem solved)
Nomination: 11th october
Ita : waiting

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Guys, it looks like there won't be any draws in 2019 because the limit to issue nomination certificate for AB is 6000 for this year, which is been crossed. 4600 people are already nominated and approx 1800 are in middle of assessment, per their website. Is Anybody predicting a draw this year based on any research or via any connections living in AB?

adeng3

Sep 15, 2018
Tôt nomination last friday
Timeline
Noi : 17th july
Doc received:23rd august
File number: 27th August( after Ainp012 bar code problem solved)
Nomination: 11th october
Ita : waiting
So you take 4 days to receive FN but over one month to get nominated?