+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Hello,

My post grad work permit just expired but I have 2 years experience under NOC 2231. I am not working at the moment so would Express Entry say I have no NOC or would my NOC be 2231 if I am pulled for Alberta Express Entry.

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
My wife's timeline:
NOI: January 20th 2019
Applications & forms sent: February 20th 2019
NOC Code: 4214
CRS Score : 364 Points
Nominations received: March 21st 2019
Stream: Alberta Express entry Stream
Good luck guys..
Hi, I am the same NOC, I want to know if your wife had a licence to practice this occupation already? you living in canada or you are about to move there, i just want to see how is possible to get the licence from outside canada

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
How did you go about in filling out the AB EE AINP 012 Application Form "Current Employment" section? I am getting an error if I leave this blank, and can't proceed to print.
Hey I'm a July 31 Recipient of NOI and I just want to ask what happened with your application? I'm in the same boat, no work at the moment so I indicated my latest employment on the current employment section and provided a letter of explanation. Were u able to get nomination?

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Currently unemployed but I have only four years of previous work experience. I have received an NOI
Hey I'm a July 31 Recipient of NOI and I just want to ask what happened with your application? I'm in the same boat, no work at the moment so I indicated my latest employment on the current employment section and provided a letter of explanation. Were u able to get nomination?

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hi,
Did any body replied on this, i same issue, i have experience of 4 years but not working at present. please help

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, I received my nomination yesterday.
NOC 1241
NOI 31/07/2019
Accepted: 31/07/2019
Docs received: 31/07/2019
Docs & application delivered: 10/08/2019
File Number: 9/09/2019
Nomination: 27/09/2019

Outland. No ties to Alberta. No employment. Didn’t visit Canada before.
Hi Jnunya, Congrats!!
I am in the process of gathering my documents, pls can you clarify if your reference letters had skills education and training mentioned as required in the checklist?
My reference letter does not have these details only the duties, salary and hours worked.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi Jnunya, Congrats!!
I am in the process of gathering my documents, pls can you clarify if your reference letters had skills education and training mentioned as required in the checklist?
My reference letter does not have these details only the duties, salary and hours worked.
Hi Sunil,

When did you get NOI.
Please share few answers if you don't mind. Your crs, IELTS score, inland or Outland, any ties to ab or Canada, job offer yes or no, are you a French speaker?

Anniefif

Sep 29, 2019
Hi Jnunya, Congrats!!
Congrats! When did you entered to the Express entry pool?

Chloe Wang

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Congrats on you FN.
I haven't received my FN yet, and I am not working at the moment as well.

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Hi Sunil,

When did you get NOI.
Please share few answers if you don't mind. Your crs, IELTS score, inland or Outland, any ties to ab or Canada, job offer yes or no, are you a French speaker?
Hi Makati
in the pool since 2018, outland applicant, CRS is 433, IELTS is CLB 10, no job offer, and I am a French speaker.
It's been a long wait.

Reactions: Dessyfab

andj14

Mar 22, 2019
Hello. Could you please tell if you were registered with APEGA. My NOC is 2145 too, but I am not registered with any organisation. Is it possible to get nomination without APEGA registration?
Thanks
I'm not. It is possible for sure. Don't worry about APEGA.

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey guys can you please assist.

I need to know which NOC is better to apply for in hopes of getting NOI from Alberta. cook (6322) or food service supervisor (6311).
Please help me so I can create an express entry profile and hope to get noi. Thanks