+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

M1991z

Jul 1, 2019
I believe after getting the email to submit documents, which we have to send within 30 days, they confirm receipt and acceptance/ decline after receiving it within 30 days. Then ITA would be granted if your score is above (hopefully should as current draws are in 400s) the CRS draw, which happens every 1-2 weeks.
Please let me know how long it takes to receive a confirmation that they received my package

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

Can someone tell me how much minimum experience is required for AINP? I have 5 years and received NOI but one of employer is unwilling to give reference letter for 3 years. Do u think i can still apply with 2 years?? I am falling below 67 points. Are 67 points mandatory for Nomination?? Someone please tell me. Thank you

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Please help friends to answer this question for me.When Applying for express entry to receive NOI for Alberta.should I choose all the province or Only Alberta under this question -which province or territories consider living in???

dtaus

Oct 10, 2019
My CRS score just went below 400, the lowest score of that round when I got NOI, after I mailed all the docs to the office because of the change of age. I am still waiting for the file number. Will that affect my nomination?

Reactions: Adi8888

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Hello,

Can someone tell me how much minimum experience is required for AINP? I have 5 years and received NOI but one of employer is unwilling to give reference letter for 3 years. Do u think i can still apply with 2 years?? I am falling below 67 points. Are 67 points mandatory for Nomination?? Someone please tell me. Thank you
If you got the NOI, then start collecting the documents. If you have reference for two years, provide it and for the remaining experience arrange maximum documents, like salary slip , offer letter, JD etc anything which can proof that the experience was paid.

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Please help friends to answer this question for me.When Applying for express entry to receive NOI for Alberta.should I choose all the province or Only Alberta under this question -which province or territories consider living in???
May be , but there are only few provinces who provide NOIs directly in the pool. The best idea could be to select these Provinces only. Alberta is one of them.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Anyone heard of any AINP draws after 25th September? Or has anyone here predicted the next draw date based on the analysis?

sinaaa

Aug 3, 2019
hello guys,

As far as I know, my job (NOC:1122) is regulated in Alberta, do I need to provide them any kind of certification or licensure if I get NOI?

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hello everyone
I got NOI for ANIP
But I have some confused on AINP form.
1) on Previous work history: do i need to mention my experience from India as I claim points for that as well? and in reference letter from India, is it mandatory to mention education required, work experience required, skills and knowledge required?
2) what to write in intended occupation? is it same as current occupation?

On form MM 5669: background declaration:
In education column
: do i need to mention my 10 th and 12 th grade education, as I did not mention in express entry profile?

For personal history : i were working as part time cashier while doing study? so do I need to mention part time job as well on separate column?
Hi, how did you manage to answer to questions you asked? I need to know for my application. Do you mind sharing them?