+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Farah shaz

Oct 5, 2019
Can anybody tell me of i have to submit all documents before 30 days of receiving NOI or after 30 days of receiving document checklist. K

rjesse

Sep 30, 2019
For those who got nominated please advice on below points 1.whether Alberta visa authorities are strict with NOC vs duties and responsibilities in reference letter. If both are matching atleast 70 percent would they proceed with nomination. 2.it seems they contact the current employer. Is it true?3. Also what do they ask the employer in general?please advise..

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I have recorded NOI from alberta. I want to know what are the document checklist i need to keep
I haven't accepted yet
Hi,

When did you receive EOI?. Kindly share your NOC, crs score, individual ietls score, spouse accompanying or not, whether you have ties to Alberta or Canada and if you have a job offer, Please.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I have recorded NOI from alberta. I want to know what are the document checklist i need to keep
I haven't accepted yet
After receiving the NOI, take a screen shot, along with the EE profile no and job seeker code and email it to alberta immigration's email address which you can find online. They will reply you with list of documents. Good Luck

Reactions: ecofriendlyidea

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Guys !! I have a question here
I am the primary applicant but my wife who will be accompanying in my application has ties in alberta ( her sister is living in alberta as a citizen ) , will it be counted ties for me as well

While filling up the Express entry , i mention I do not have any blood relative.

Please advice
In EE, there is question whether your spouse has any relative in Canada who is either a PR or citizen? Click yes, there

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
For those who got nominated please advice on below points 1.whether Alberta visa authorities are strict with NOC vs duties and responsibilities in reference letter. If both are matching atleast 70 percent would they proceed with nomination. 2.it seems they contact the current employer. Is it true?3. Also what do they ask the employer in general?please advise..
1) If it matches 70-80 percent it should be fine. Both, AB and Visa officer later are strick about NOC, it will be your call to use the current exp letter or get it edited by your employer.
2) True

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
Passport photocopy( applicants and spouse if applicable), reference letters from employer(s), photocopy of language test, photocopy of ECA and diplomas and other forms that you will need to fill out. All these should be postmarked within 30

Ofure1

Oct 4, 2019
I sent a reference letter. However, my job description wasn’t in the letter. I had to print it out from my company’s website. They will call your employer to verify. They usually ask when you started working, your pay....

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Thanks , will it give some preference for NOI or the ties only should be with primary applicant accepted ?
You get extra points is for sure. Their draws are based on crs, they might filter via sub filter like adaptability factor, which is not evident.

suhas chavan

Oct 6, 2019
Hello Karthik,

There is no way to approach them directly. They will send NOI by picking the applications from EE pool based on the eligibility factors.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
Hello, I read above comments, and I come across a question in my mind. My age is 36, and unable to get desired CRS score for EE. If I get min 390-to 400 score, Can I apply for any province? My current IELTS score is 6 band. Am I eligible now or should at least get 7 band? Kindly reply!