+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hello All,

I got my NOI on 12th march. My NOC is 1311 and 0601. I took the screenshot of the email received on EE profile and sent them the acceptation yesterday. I sent the mail 20:49 IST and got a reply from them 00:49 IST(Today) with document checklist. I was surprised with how quick they were.

Nonetheless you need to mention your EE profile number and attach the screenshots.

I hope is this is helpful enough. I will keep updating my status here if its helpful for others.

Cheers!
Hi, do you have any relative in Alberta or any job offer ? And what was your crs

Kunal Verma

Jan 8, 2019
Hello all,

Is there a place where we can check the occupations that Alberta is targeting at the moment, or the occupations that support the economic development of Alberta like they say on their website?

Thanks & Regards
Kunal

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
me too, let's see if we can recieve by today
I am residing in Ontario right now. Just wondering whether i could apply for AINP, and after getting the nomination and PR, then i could move to Alberta. Greatly appreciate if anyone could guide....:)

Last edited:

olasupo123

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I trust you are doing good.

I just received the Alberta PNP checklist document and it says I have to submit my Education Credential Assessment Report, which I have.

However, the challenge is that according to the checklist, I am required to include an original copy of the ECA which I do not have. I only have the downloaded PDF version.

Will this suffice or do I need to ask WES to send me the original copy via courier?

sanajams

Jul 17, 2017
I received the checklist and the forms. I do have all the documents but i am missing one document from my very first job back in 2011.
I can submit all the documents from 2012 onwards. My question is, can i amend my cic application now (before submitting documents for AINP) or submit the documents that i have in hand.

olasupo123

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

EE profile creation: 10/06/19
CRS: 443
NOC: 1241
NOI received: 28/08/19
NOI answer: 30/08/19
Checklist received: .....
Documents Sent: ......
Documents reached: ....
File number received: Waiting...
Nomination received: Waiting...
ITA: Waiting...

Hello My friend,

As part of the requirements on the checklist (Alberta PNP)M I send an ECA report physically sent to me by WES or can just download download, print and send the PDP version? This is because the physical copy which I paid $7 Canadian dollars for never arrived.

Please advise me.