+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
For AINP012 i gave Others and mentioned PG diploma 1 year in the space provided..in education history i had mentioned as per ECA
For the other IRCC form I had mentioned Post Graduate without degree

Hope this helps

sami2314

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
For AINP012 i gave Others and mentioned PG diploma 1 year in the space provided..in education history i had mentioned as per ECA
For the other IRCC form I had mentioned Post Graduate without degree

Hope this helps
FOR IRCC

WHAT DOES POST GRADUATION WITHOUT DEGREE MEAN??

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
FOR IRCC

WHAT DOES POST GRADUATION WITHOUT DEGREE MEAN??
I did my MBA from India, but my ECA was PG diploma 1 year. If you have a PG Diploma you can choose this option, because you have a degree higher than Bachelors but lower than Masters

sami2314

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I did my MBA from India, but my ECA was PG diploma 1 year. If you have a PG Diploma you can choose this option, because you have a degree higher than Bachelors but lower than Masters
YA AS PER MY ECA I GOT POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA 1 YEAR....SO I WILL SELECT THAT.. THNX..

ALSO IN SCHEDULE A (BACKGROUND/DECLARATION) UNDER SECTION 12 ADDRESSES

I WAS OUT OF COUNTRY FOR 3 MONTHS DO I HAVE TO MENTION THAT ALSO ??

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
YA AS PER MY ECA I GOT POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA 1 YEAR....SO I WILL SELECT THAT.. THNX..

ALSO IN SCHEDULE A (BACKGROUND/DECLARATION) UNDER SECTION 12 ADDRESSES

I WAS OUT OF COUNTRY FOR 3 MONTHS DO I HAVE TO MENTION THAT ALSO ??
Yes..there should be no gap in personal history

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
HELLO EVERY ONE

I NEED SOME HELP REGARDING FILLING UP GENERIC APPLICATION FORM CANADA FOR PNP ( AINP).

1.Program under which you are applying: ECONOMIC ??
2.Category under which you are applying : Federal Skilled Worker OR Provincial Nomine ???
3. INDIAN MARRIAGES COMES UNDER : MARRIED OR COMMON LAW PARTNER.

THNX IN ADVANCE....
Economic, Provincial Nominee

I'm not sure about your Indian marriage though.

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Pls check the other AINP threads there are at least 4-5 to my knowledge who have received the NOI on 31st July for NOC 1241 including me. My timeline is as follows:
NOI : 31st July
NOC: 1241 Main NOC
Accepted: 2nd Aug
Reccvd Document Checklist: 2nd August
Docs Delivered: 19th August
File Number: Pending
Nomination : Pending

When did you send the documents. Hopefully within 2 months of submitting docs we should receive the nomination.
Hi priya, congratulations for NOI, could you please tell me about your current job role, are you working in financial sector, and, if you could share your referemce letter with me, i have just got my ECA report and want to go ahead but in doubt of selecting NOC,

Reactions: Gagandeep1

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi priya, congratulations for NOI, could you please tell me about your current job role, are you working in financial sector, and, if you could share your referemce letter with me, i have just got my ECA report and want to go ahead but in doubt of selecting NOC,
Hi, my NOC is 1241 Admin Assistant. Please check and see which NOC matches your job role the most and select it. Just sharing a generic reference letter

Date

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify that (Name), holder of (Country) passport number is/was employed as (Designation) with (Company Name) from (date) to (date) . He/She is employed on full time basis working (no. of hrs) hours per week. His/Her annual salary is ( )/-. He/She has been found to be good in performing her duties.

The following has been his/her duties and responsibilities:

PLEASE TRY TO PROVIDE AT LEAST 70% OF THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MENTIONED IN THE NOC DESCRIPTION. DONT COPY IT, REPHRASE IT COMPLETELY

If you require any further information, kindly contact the undersigned.

Yours Sincerely

(Name)

(Designation)

(Company)

Phone:

E-mail:

This is what is I had used, yet to see if it acceptable.

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello guys
I have a 1 year work experience(NOC 7231) in alberta but studied from ontario.
My overall score is 448.
I created express entry profile on August 20, 2019
My employer is willing to give me LMIA.
Should I wait for nomination or ask them for LMIA?

sami2314

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
ABOUT EDUCATION PART OF CHECKLIST , WHAT DO I NEED TO COURIER.

1. ONLY FINAL DEGREE OF BOTH CANDIDATE AND SPOUSE??
2. ALL MARKSHEETS WITH FINAL DEGREE??