+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi Hussain! Maybe you can help me with this? I’m quite confused about my NoC, my title in my current work is “Loans Processor”. Upon searching it to canada’s website for correct NoC, Financial sales representative is the one popping out (NoC6235) but my agent told me that the correct NoC should be 1232 which is Loans officer because it’s the one that is close to my title loans processor. I checked the job description of financial sales representative and compared it to loans officer JD, they are both the same duties. 100% the same. Can i select NoC 6235 instead of NoC 1232? I just found out that noc 6235 is in high demand in alberta and I also saw in some thread that pei also invite noc6235 from previous draw. If I choose NOc 6235, should i request a new certificate of employment changing my title to Financial sales representative instead of Loans processor? What worries me is if ever I receive ITA from alberta or pei soon, will they call my employer about my job title? My manager or Hr could forget that i requested to change my title to financial sales representatve and tell to pei or alberta that my current title is loans processor. But regarding in Job description, financial sales rep and loans officer is 100% the same. TIA
If 6235 is in demand go for it but make sure during verification your hr or manager remember that. Just remind them once every week after you submit the documents

Reactions: Dimps

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Hello guys. I’m quite confused about my NoC, my title in my current work is “Loans Processor”. Upon searching it to canada’s website for correct NoC, Financial sales representative is the one popping out (NoC6235) but my agent told me that the correct NoC should be 1232 which is Loans officer because it’s the one that is close to my title loans processor. I checked the job description of financial sales representative and compared it to loans officer JD, they are both the same duties. 100% the same. Can i select NoC 6235 instead of NoC 1232? If I choose NOc 6235, should i request a new certificate of employment changing my title to Financial sales representative instead of Loans processor?
Hey Dimps,
My two cents here - Your job title doesn't really make that huge a difference as it is the detailed description that matters really for matching with NOC. I know it for sure because I have held several varying titles but the job duties determine what NOC I apply under.
So I would strongly advise to go with the description and match it with NOC description. Agents pretty much have to work in an "Assembly Line Mode" so they tend to think way too mechanical. The agent I had approached (and the experience pushed me miles away from any agent) suggested me an NOC that would have pretty much killed my chances of any PR :)

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hey Dimps,
My two cents here - Your job title doesn't really make that huge a difference as it is the detailed description that matters really for matching with NOC. I know it for sure because I have held several varying titles but the job duties determine what NOC I apply under.
So I would strongly advise to go with the description and match it with NOC description. Agents pretty much have to work in an "Assembly Line Mode" so they tend to think way too mechanical. The agent I had approached (and the experience pushed me miles away from any agent) suggested me an NOC that would have pretty much killed my chances of any PR :)
Thank you so much, pradeep.iima! I’ll just go with noc6235(financial sales representative) then , for more chances of getting NoI from alberta or pei. Since noc6235 and 1232 has almost the same job description that matches my current job, I’ll just request from my HR/manager to change my job title to financial sales rep and remind them every week after submission of documents. My agent ask me to provide certificate of employment changing my title to financial sales rep. To avoid any denial soon. Do u think that would be a great idea?

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi All,

I have received NOI for AINP on July 10th. Has anyone been invited at the same date?
My NOC is 1121.
If the Whatsapp group is still active please send me a PM to be added to the group.

Thank you.

sambhavika

Mar 29, 2019
I received acknowledgment on 11th July of Alberta PNP. Can anyone tell me what is the average time to get the nomination? I am bit worried as none of my employers received any verification email from Alberta.
I got it in 1 month. Employer was not contacted and no interview.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
People who have received their nomination,kindly help with the following urgently wrt form 012 :
1. I have completed my MBA from India which was assesses by WES as PG diploma.Under Highest level of education successfully completed what should be mentioned Masters /Diploma 2 years
2. Under all addresses personal/ official it shows only the states in Canada and USA is it ok to leave that and zip code blank
3. I already have reference letters whch follows the IRCC standards can i submit those? Has anybody got their nomination wthout the 3 additional parameters mentioned (education experience reqd etc)
4. Whom should the Letter of Expalanation be addresses to? Any sample for it?

Your valuable inputs wl be highly appreciated as I am not using an agent and am also not able to find answers online

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Thank you so much, pradeep.iima! I’ll just go with noc6235(financial sales representative) then , for more chances of getting NoI from alberta or pei. Since noc6235 and 1232 has almost the same job description that matches my current job, I’ll just request from my HR/manager to change my job title to financial sales rep and remind them every week after submission of documents. My agent ask me to provide certificate of employment changing my title to financial sales rep. To avoid any denial soon. Do u think that would be a great idea?
Hey Dimps,
If your employer is giving that changed letter then absolutely go for it.

All the best
PK

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi All,

I have received NOI for AINP on July 10th. Has anyone been invited at the same date?
My NOC is 1121.
If the Whatsapp group is still active please send me a PM to be added to the group.

Thank you.
Hi,
Do you have any connection with Alberta or Canada?