Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
You’re welcome! Yes, I got my ITA 1 May 2019
Hi,
Have you already sent your application after receiving ITA? I was checking the documentation required - it doesn't mention Proof of Funds anywhere - did you send that? And did you do upfront medical tests - or did you receive any separate request to complete medical tests?

Thanks for your help
PK

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Updated Summary:

NOC 1122; No connection, No Canada Work / Education
My timelines:
EE Profile Submission: January 14, 2019
NOI received: March 26, 2019
Confirmation sent (by me): March 26, 2019
Application mailed: April 24, 2019
Delivered: April 25, 2019
Application "Received": April 26, 2019
File Number received: June 18, 2019
Additional Information / Documents Requested: June 19, 2019 - Updated IELTS Results and a minor correction in AINP Form
Additional Information Emailed: June 19, 2019
Additional Information Acknowledgement: June 20, 2019
Nomination Received: July 04, 2019

A few key points:
1. My Employment Reference Letters did not mention "Qualification Criteria"
2. I sent copy of WES report

All the best to everyone for nomination!!!
Thank you for sharing! Did you have to post the original Wes report, or was a scanned copy of the original sent by email sufficient? I posted copy report with my application as well so wondering if they will ask for original as well. TIA

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Thank you for sharing! Did you have to post the original Wes report, or was a scanned copy of the original sent by email sufficient? I posted copy report with my application as well so wondering if they will ask for original as well. TIA
I just sent the soft "downloadable" copy of the report from WES along with the application. Since it is anyways verifiable, they wouldn't ask anyone for sending the original WES report. So trust me, you would be fine with the copy.

Reactions: garbaczpaula

Manpreet Sehra

Jun 15, 2019
Hey Manpreet,
1. I received two emails from the Program Officer (AINP) - one with the Nomination Certificate and another with the Password for the Certificate - this is my primary email registered with them for EE. I also received a new message in my EE profile and also a new "Accept / Decline" option on my profile page - I get 30 calendar days to accept the Nomination and upon accepting, I will get additional 600 points.
2. I had received an email from the Program Officer (her name was Elaine) - she requested for the documents / information and I replied to the same email. If you want to send something proactively, send that to the original email id from where you had received the Document Checklist. They promptly respond to the same. Do quote your file number.
3. About the wrong email id - how do you know they sent it to wrong email id? Did you finally receive the email in your email id?
Hi Pradeep
We enquire from immigration office and they corrected my mail id in the system. Also, can you please share the mail id with me so that I can contact them. Thanks in advance.

yjlee9809

May 15, 2019
Hi ,
I received NOI on 14 March, but got my documents submitted by 16 June. As per the conversation on this forum i believe we have a time of 30 days to get our documents submitted. According to my agent he got an extension to extend my documents submission time. My question do they really allow extension up to 3 months :(

and secondly can any one share reasons of rejection in general, if unfortunately anyone experienced!

Kindly add me to watsapp Group if possible T: +923451458794

Thanks.
Could you add me to WhatApps group?
403-951-5488

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,
Have you already sent your application after receiving ITA? I was checking the documentation required - it doesn't mention Proof of Funds anywhere - did you send that? And did you do upfront medical tests - or did you receive any separate request to complete medical tests?

Thanks for your help
PK
Hi, yes I already sent my application after receiving ITA. I also included proof of funds and underwent upfront medicals; you can visit both of these links to read more information regarding such https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams.html

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for your help
PK
Hi, yes I already sent my application after receiving ITA. I also included proof of funds and underwent upfront medicals; you can visit both of these links to read more information regarding such https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams.html

rockyon

Jan 19, 2017
hello to fill ainp 012 form point F. "Previous Employment"
do we have to fill all employment or just related to NOC we're applying?
Because in AOS form we just have to fill employment history related to NOC we're applying,
please advise, thank you

Jyotirgamaya

Sep 2, 2017
Need your help....My express entry profile says that I am no more eligible as my IELTS results were expiring and I updated the new one. But still I got this message.
I have sent my papers for AINP nomination with current EE profile no. and now this has happened. Please advise what to do

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Need your help....My express entry profile says that I am no more eligible as my IELTS results were expiring and I updated the new one. But still I got this message.
I have sent my papers for AINP nomination with current EE profile no. and now this has happened. Please advise what to do
Hi, I might be wrong but from what I gathered once it says you are no longer eligible then you will have to create a new EE profile and wait for a nomination from AINP again. You shouldn’t have allowed your IELTS to expire, and update the new results as soon as you had them. Sorry mate

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
I just explained what I've seen with almost all the applicants with CRS 400 & above. And those having below 400 are either in Canada or having relatives there
Have you seen or heard anyone below crs 400 receive NOI from Alberta. My sister is citizen of Canada and I am hoping I receive NOI as my score is below 400..
I just explained what I've seen with almost all the applicants with CRS 400 & above. And those having below 400 are either in Canada or having relatives there

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
So an update in my case - Just received the nomination email. They have been super quick and efficient in processing the nomination application. I received the file number on June 18th, received request for additional information on June 19th that I responded to immediately and they acknowledged the next day on June 20th and on July 4th, I have received the Alberta PNP Nomination
What was your CRS score and did you have any relative or past experience in work or ac