+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
By
ITA and visa is after you get 600 points allowed in your account. Once you have the points in your account, you can expect an ITA then. Once you receive an ITA you get 60 days to apply and complete everything including PCC. The whole procedure shouldn't be taking more than 5/6 months at the best.
By whole process you mean from application (entering express pool)
Me too for this noc code
I got NOI for Noc 1311
Hi what was your CRS score was it below 400 or above..

Jul 8, 2019
Hello friends. I have dispatched ma
documents to alberta government on the 13th and it was collected by S David on May 18th . My
Nov code is 2132 . I have not yet received the file number :-( .

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Had anyone received NOI under AINP with CRS below 400 I would really like to know about this. My sister is a citizen of Canada Alberta and my score is 351 job code 1311 what are the chances to receive NOI from Alberta..

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Had anyone received NOI under AINP with CRS below 400 I would really like to know about this. My sister is a citizen of Canada Alberta and my score is 351 job code 1311 what are the chances to receive NOI from Alberta..
You have to calm down. There are other posts about the timeline, CRS and noc code. None of us can tell you even though my friend graduated the same school and work in the same NOC with me in Edmonton. He didn't get invited this time too. You have to track down to find out. Most of the time AINP selects by Noc code. It doesn't matter how high of ur CRS as long as ur CRS over 300. You have to wait and see. We just had AB election a few month ago. Policy and all stuff might changed.

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi Guys
I'm wondering if anyone is among May 15 NOI and Submitted after May 15 2019 have Received File Number.
Thank

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi
I received NOI on May 15 2019. I just moved to Alberta in January.
I have One Year canadian Experience in NOC 7312 and Currently working here, Sometime It's Random selection with Target of Specific Occupation.

Always2019

Jun 3, 2019
Nomination certificate limits
The following numbers are accurate as of July 2, 2019.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) can issue up to 6,000 nominations for the 2019 calendar year. This limit is set by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

2,767 nomination certificates have been issued so far in 2019.

Approximately 1,866 applications await assessment for eligibility.

Information on application volumes and processing is available to help you determine the status of your application.

The AINP does not provide status updates.

291 Nominee Within June 17 and July 2
Congrat to All Nominee.

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
You have to calm down. There are other posts about the timeline, CRS and noc code. None of us can tell you even though my friend graduated the same school and work in the same NOC with me in Edmonton. He didn't get invited this time too. You have to track down to find out. Most of the time AINP selects by Noc code. It doesn't matter how high of ur CRS as long as ur CRS over 300. You have to wait and see. We just had AB election a few month ago. Policy and all stuff might changed.
Thanks for your reply. Just want to know my sister is a citizen of Canada and resides in Alberta so will it effect my selection in a good way . As I had read that they would prefer people with study, work or relatives in Alberta. But I cant find anyone in the blog who has a relative and has a low crs score

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi
I received NOI on May 15 2019. I just moved to Alberta in January.
I have One Year canadian Experience in NOC 7312 and Currently working here, Sometime It's Random selection with Target of Specific Occupation.
What was your CRS score would be really helpful..

Somil pahwa

Aug 12, 2018
Dont worry.
Hello friends. I have dispatched ma
documents to alberta government on the 13th and it was collected by S David on May 18th . My
Nov code is 2132 . I have not yet received the file number :-( .
IT will follow soon. Mine was delivered on 9th and got file number on 4th July.

Manpreet Sehra

Jun 15, 2019
Received Nomination yesterday
My timelines:
NOI received: 26 Mar
Docs delivered: 29 Apr
File number received: 20 Jun
Nomination received: 8 Jul
I have accepted the nomination today.

Please can anyone help me with next process?

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
I h
Have you seen or heard anyone below crs 400 receive NOI from Alberta. My sister is citizen of Canada and I am hoping I receive NOI as my score is below 400..

I have seen only 4 out of around 200 people and 2 of them have ties to Canada. I guess you'll get NOI too, just need to wait. Hopefully!

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Received Nomination yesterday
My timelines:
NOI received: 26 Mar
Docs delivered: 29 Apr
File number received: 20 Jun
Nomination received: 8 Jul
I have accepted the nomination today.

Please can anyone help me with next process?
Congrats. Accept the nomination quickly to qualify for tomorrow's draw. Good luck

Reactions: Manpreet Sehra