+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Dev786

Apr 8, 2019
Hello, Currently my recent company acquired by another company so my company name changes. I am still with the same company, it's just name changed because of acquisition. I already submitted my AINP documents and already received my file no. today. How would this name change affect my application? Do I have to update and submit all forms again with new employment letter with new employer name? please let me know if anyone has the same issue. thanks.

Apr 24, 2019
Hello, Currently my recent company acquired by another company so my company name changes. I am still with the same company, it's just name changed because of acquisition. I already submitted my AINP documents and already received my file no. today. How would this name change affect my application? Do I have to update and submit all forms again with new employment letter with new employer name? please let me know if anyone has the same issue. thanks.
Write letter of explanation.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, please share your valuable knowledge and experience about about the following criteria set out by the Alberta Express Entry Stream
  • 1. Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification,
  • 2. Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
What are those occupations as per point no. 1 ?
(For point no. 2) Do an applicant has to choose only Alberta as his/her preferred destination Canada? Can all province and territories be selected and hope for an ITA from AINP?

smnagd

May 12, 2019
hi every body
im dentist and my crs score is 436
do you know any body who could get ainp with my noc?

Binnie2612

Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys, please share your valuable knowledge and experience about about the following criteria set out by the Alberta Express Entry Stream
  • 1. Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification,
  • 2. Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
What are those occupations as per point no. 1 ?
(For point no. 2) Do an applicant has to choose only Alberta as his/her preferred destination Canada? Can all province and territories be selected and hope for an ITA from AINP?
Regarding question 1, you will find some NOCs under “Application volumes by occupation” in this link https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx#toc-0

For question 2, I chose all the provinces when submitted my EE profile and received their NOI letter so I dont think it would affect the chance to get it.

Hope this helps ;)

Last edited:

jazzvisa

Nov 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

If there is middle name in passport, do we need to add it in Given Names while submitting all the forms for AINP?
Particularly filipino friends have middle name in the passport.
In case of IMM5406 Additional Family information - to be submitted by spouse. In this form, do we write in Section A first row as Applicant name of primary applicant right? Then next rows to be filled for spouse name and spouse family information.

It will be great if someone can help on these queries.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Regarding question 1, you will find some NOCs under “Application volumes by occupation” in this link https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx#toc-0

For question 2, I chose all the provinces when submitted my EE profile and received their NOI letter so I dont think it would affect the chance to get it.

Hope this helps ;)
Thanks fo your reply.
I have just checked out the link. The page has no information about occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
Secondly, Do we require to tick all the check boxes under the section for "Provinces and territories of Interest" of Express Entry Profile.

Please guide...

Binnie2612

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks fo your reply.
I have just checked out the link. The page has no information about occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
Secondly, Do we require to tick all the check boxes under the section for "Provinces and territories of Interest" of Express Entry Profile.

Please guide...
We cant have a full list of their preferred occupations but you can have some ideas about some NOCs that are currently under assessment from the given link.

Application volumes by occupation
If you applied to the AINP under the International Graduate Category or Skilled Worker Category under one of the following occupations, your application will take longer to process as these applications make up over half of the AINP’s application inventory:

6311 - Food service supervisors

6322 - Cooks

7511 - Transport truck drivers

1241 - Administrative assistants

6211 - Retail sales supervisors

1221 – Administrative officers

1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers

4212 – Social and community service workers

3012 - Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses

1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting

For question 2, I dont think we are requested to choose all the provinces. It’s up to you actually. But if you dont choose Alberta, there is no chance for you to get a NOI letter from them for sure.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
If you tick in EE profile "all provinces and territories" only, you will have a chance to receive NOI from Alberta.
Thanks...
My current score is 388. My WES results having equivalency to Canada's Masters degree will expire in early next year. Which option should I select that can get me an ITA from any province which is currently sending out invitations? I have been trying my luck for almost five years...Plz plz guide and help whoever is reading my post...

Jyotirgamaya

Sep 2, 2017
Hello,
I am a new member and have received AINP 012 from Alberta. Please suggest how do I generate the ID# and bar code on the form

Thanks you for your help