+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018
Hey Guys,
I got my NOI on the 24th of April but actually found out on the 2nd of May. I use an agent whom i almost gave up on just before I got my NOI. Up until today he still hasn't sent an acceptance letter to the province. When I enquire why, he says what's the hurry? We have 30 days to submit. Knowing that this is the beginning of a long process to get my PPR, I'm worried and i don't know what to do.

Please advise.
No...u must send acceptance letter asap...once u receive forms from them, u have 30 days to send ur application

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Hey Guys,
I got my NOI on the 24th of April but actually found out on the 2nd of May. I use an agent whom i almost gave up on just before I got my NOI. Up until today he still hasn't sent an acceptance letter to the province. When I enquire why, he says what's the hurry? We have 30 days to submit. Knowing that this is the beginning of a long process to get my PPR, I'm worried and i don't know what to do.

Please advise.
Check your inbox

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Please share your timeline
Got NOI on 12 March
Agent mailed the NOI and required documents on 14 March
Documents sent on 8 April
Delivered on 10 April
File number issued on 19 April and as per their record documents arrived on 11 April
Mail to send AINP form again on 19 April
AINP form mailed on 29 April and received on 2 May
Got mail on 3 May that documents have arrived and your expression of interest is in the pool

Reactions: Getty

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Are there any NOC 3012 here who were able to get NOI from Alberta? Kindly share your CRS and timeline. Thank you.
Hi, my NOC is 3012 and my CRS is 430. My timeline is as follows:

05 March: NOI received
10 March: NOI accepted
11 March: Document Checklist and AINP Form 012 received
22 March: Documents couriered
27 March: Documents delivered and received (checked via DHL tracker)
03 April: File Number received
25 April: Employer was contacted via email
26 April: Nomination received
01 May: ITA received

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019

Do you have any connection with Alberta? You're already there in Canada? How were you able to get employer?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019

How many days/weeks/months is your EE profile before you receive NOI from them?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I see..but who's this employer you're referring to? Have you done NNAS or any licensing step as an RN for Alberta/Canada?
How many days/weeks/months is your EE profile before you receive NOI from them?
I was referring to my previous employer. I haven’t done any of those aforementioned things and/or steps.

I think my EE profile has been in the pool for a couple months before I received the NOI.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I was referring to my previous employer. I haven’t done any of those aforementioned things and/or steps.

I think my EE profile has been in the pool for a couple months before I received the NOI.
I see..thank you for replying/for the info and congratulations..I'm glad to see/hear that nurses also receive NOI from other provinces because I can't barely see anyone who post here..some of the provinces required license before you can practice and EE draws requires higher CRS so it gives hope for those aspiring..

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys..can you tell me why most of you chooses Ontario? What is its outstanding difference from other provinces? do you think British Columbia or Nova Scotia is fine?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I see..thank you for replying/for the info and congratulations..I'm glad to see/hear that nurses also receive NOI from other provinces because I can't barely see anyone who post here..some of the provinces required license before you can practice and EE draws requires higher CRS so it gives hope for those aspiring..
Thank you and all the best for everyone! :)