+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Do they send any acknowledgment mail to state they have received the package ???
Yes, they do. Tagging something relevant below:

I've received an E-mail from LBR PNP OFFICE and the subject was "receipt of AINP express entry application" ..But there is no need to be worry. each case has its own process. you might receive it a little bit later.

mechmujtaba

Aug 8, 2019
My time line.

NOI : April 30
Package submitted: May 27 (arranging some files took time)
File No. received: July 16
Additional Docs required: August 26, Docs sent on 29.
Nomination received: September 6
NOC 2132.

The wait could be this long, as long as they don't reject your application, you have hope.
The password for your Nomination file is sometimes sent in a separate mail. There maybe a delay for that mail. Don't panic like I did, wait patiently & they'll send you it within the hour or two.
congratulations...

you just gave me a ray of hope..... i was about to give up coz since i entered in EE pool (in june with CRS 416) i haven't found a single province interested in NOC 2132.... i am daily checking if any of the provinces updates their eligibility criteria so that I too becomes eligible for PNP but till date it's futile...

shall be grateful if you may throw some more light on how to proceed like from which province did you receive NOI and did you do anything to get that NOI

Last edited:

Arun B A

Apr 28, 2019
congratulations...

you just gave me a ray of hope..... i was about to give up coz since i entered in EE pool (in june with CRS 416) i haven't found a single province interested in NOC 2132.... i am daily checking if any of the provinces updates their eligibility criteria so that I too becomes eligible for PNP but till date it's futile...

shall be grateful if you may throw some more light on how to proceed like from which province did you receive NOI and did you do anything to get that NOI
Nothing in particular. It's a matter of timing, I guess. When I put my profile online Alberta had just started giving out NOIs to people. They were giving out a lot, 3000+ I think. Maybe I was lucky. Keep your profile in the pool, what do you have to lose? You never know when your luck changes.