+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP -H-1B holder

vnarang23

Feb 12, 2009
Hello:

Has anyone recently applied under the alberta AINP (H-1B category)? I applied about 2 months back, and I was wondering what is the mode of communication from Alberta if the application is approved. Do they send out a packet, or email only? What if the email goes to junk? Also, when do i receive a case number.

Any recent cases with approvals, or any news from alberta AINP would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-V

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vnarang23 said:
Hello:

Has anyone recently applied under the alberta AINP (H-1B category)? I applied about 2 months back, and I was wondering what is the mode of communication from Alberta if the application is approved. Do they send out a packet, or email only? What if the email goes to junk? Also, when do i receive a case number.

Any recent cases with approvals, or any news from alberta AINP would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-V
The assessment takes 4 months, see: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html so you won't hear anything till then.

PMM

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
I have applied under Alberta AINP in April. Haven't got the file number. They say it may take more than 1 yr to get nomination and then processing in local visa office. I wish I would have just applied under FSW in April.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
vnarang23 said:
Hello:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-V
AINP H1B is just a scam now-a-days. they havent issued single nomination in last 4-5 months...Just call them after 1 year of application sent to see if they still exist.