+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway

Kz7717

Apr 15, 2021
If you meet the minimum requirement for the Accelerated tech pathway, is it guaranteed that you will get an invitation? I read the website and it says there is no guarantee that you will get it...

mvvs1225

Oct 24, 2022
Hello Everyone, I am working in Calgary Client location more than 1 year, but my employer is not in Alberta. They have only branch in Ontario. Is I am eligible for Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway?. or It is mandatory that employer should be located in Alberta?.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone, I am working in Calgary Client location more than 1 year, but my employer is not in Alberta. They have only branch in Ontario. Is I am eligible for Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway?. or It is mandatory that employer should be located in Alberta?.
Based in Alberta so needs an Alberta office.

that is incorporated or registered by or under an act of the legislature of the province, territory, or the Parliament of Canada and operating as a business that has an established production capacity, plant or a place of business in Alberta

satyasiba

Nov 10, 2022
I am currently working in Alberta and submitted acclerated tech pathway application with fee.please let me know if job offer is mandatory even if person is currently working in Alberta.Also how many days it take to get NOI letter after submission of fee of dollar 500

yycside

Oct 19, 2022
I am currently working in Alberta and submitted acclerated tech pathway application with fee.please let me know if job offer is mandatory even if person is currently working in Alberta.Also how many days it take to get NOI letter after submission of fee of dollar 500
For me, within a week

meepr22

Nov 20, 2022
Hi, In tech Pathway program, are they doing background verification in previous companies worked? Anyone has any idea, pls help.

sarfaraz94

Jul 5, 2022
Hello everyone, for Alberta tech pathway if my NOC code is of 22221 - User Support Technician and my employer NAICS code is of 5413 - Architectural, engineering and related services both being in the list of eligible occupation and employer would I be able to apply for the tech pathway program. I say this because my occupation is of a user support and my employer's major work focus is engineering and construction job. I have an express entry profile with a score of 478 eligible under CEC. Would appreciate any response.

Tuan Pham

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Everyone. I hope someone may help my case.

I have a current Express Entry profile with a score of 456, and my first Canadian work experience NOC is 51120.

A home-based business (NAICS CODE 54192) which has just been set up last month, is going to give me a full-time offer (same as the NOC of the previous job). I am going to apply for Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway because the NOC and NAICS CODE are eligible for the requirements. However, I have two questions to clarify more:
  • A new home-based business is okay and eligible for the Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway?
  • If the program accepts a home-based business, will I have to change my mailing address is the same as the address of the home-based business? A friend told me about that.
If anyone has a similar case, could you help me respond to the two questions? Thank you in advance.

prashanth2187

May 18, 2023
Anyone in this group who got LMIA in IT industry and got tech pathway nomination ?

if your on LMIA,gets tech pathway nomination and ITA. We have to continue working till we get visa grant ? Or can we apply for open work permit once we get AOR and quit the company ?

NyS

May 31, 2023
Hi, everybody!
Does anyone here know if it is possible apply under the Accelerate Tech Pathway working online?
I live in Alberta, the employer is from Alberta, all good, but the job it is 100% remote, everyone works from home.
Has anyone here applied or got the PR in this situation?
Thank you!

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hello guys! I submitted aaip tech pathway form more than 2-days before but I didn’t receive any NOI yet. What could br the issue ?

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello, I would like to clarify the information.

On the website of Alberta AAIP it says,
https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility.aspx

• you have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool with a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300
and to increase the chances

• you have an Alberta job offer

does this Alberta job offer has to be LMIA? or it can be done as a valid job offer from an employer?

Can anyone with experience confirm that; if it is possible to do this program with 300 points + an Alberta job offer (NO LMIA).

Thank You
If without LMIA your score is good then no need for LMIA as basically this is an LMIA exempt program. But LMIA does add extra points to take your score up.

RoyaleSingh

Dec 31, 2014
Hello Experts, I need help with your keen observation on eligibility for Alberta Accelerated Tech pathway program.
Website states that to be eligible for the program one requires minimum CRS score of 300.

I calculated mine and it comes out to be around 270, basically due to age factor.
Now could you please advise if gaining 50 points from a job offer would suffice the eligibility requirements
OR 300 CRS score is to be maintained excluding the job offer and 50 points from the job offer could only be used to enhance the score further?

So basically is it worth trying to find a genuine job offer to be eligible for this program and eventually expect an invite?

Thanks your time to read through and anticipated advise.
Have a great Day!