+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Hello, I can have a valid offer from an Alberta small IT employer who can give offer letter in code 2174 IT Programmer. The employer is a small IT Software Consultancy and a valid XYZ Inc for the last 5-6 years in NAICS 5415. Do they have to apply/register for Alberta Tech Pathway program or need to register somewhere ?
There is a form on AINP website for Tech Pathway that you have to submit, Alberta reviews information and decide to give you a NOI or not. Good luck

Reactions: rajbabu23

pkumar42

Dec 10, 2020
There is a form on AINP website for Tech Pathway that you have to submit, Alberta reviews information and decide to give you a NOI or not. Good luck

Thank you. I am currently living in Nova Scotia on a closed work permit with another employer. Am I still eligible to apply? Below what they have written, not sure what that means:-

"---------------------
The following individuals are not eligible to apply for or be nominated under the Accelerated Tech Pathway, even if they are working for an eligible Alberta employer in an eligible tech occupation or have a job offer to work 30 hours a week or more in a 12-month or greater period:

• part-time, casual or seasonal employees, regardless of their working hours
  • independent contractors or temporary agency workers
  • employees who do not work in Alberta, such as those who work online from a location outside Alberta or who work at a premises outside of Alberta
"

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
employees who do not work in Alberta, such as those who work online from a location outside Alberta or who work at a premises outside of Alberta
This is for workers who work under a Alberta employer but works in office at some other place for ex You work for company who is Alberta based but you're working in their Ontario office or working remotely from from a province other then Canada.

Smitbhavsar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
hi noc 3237- physiotherapy assistant crs score -374 ,2 year post graduation diploma from Calgary one year work exp as a physiotherapy assistant .3 year foreign work experience as an physiotherapist . any chances of getting selected in alberta pnp program .can any one please help me. i had asked several people and they are telling me that this noc is not much in demand in alberta so there is no chance. can any one please guide me

Feb 20, 2022
My name isCharles Subano Kenyan Citiizen postgraduate in communication Technology and have 12 years experience in customer service management. I am interested to relocate study, live and work in Canada. I am married and have 7 children aged between 6 months and 16 years.
Best regards.
Charles Subano.

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Congrats on your job offer. Yes it is possible with full time, permanent job offer with a wage that exceeds or is the median.
Does Alberta really have a requirement for your salary?

I don't see the official website mentions it anywhere.

It is not very easy for new graduates who have only 1 - 2 years work exp to earn the median salary.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does Alberta really have a requirement for your salary?

I don't see the official website mentions it anywhere.

It is not very easy for new graduates who have only 1 - 2 years work exp to earn the median salary.
Sorry meets lowest starting wage. Right from the AINP site.
  • a base monetary wage or salary that:
    • meets provincial minimum wage, and
    • meets or exceeds the requirements set out in your Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), or if you are LMIA exempt or do not have an LMIA, meets or exceeds the lowest starting wage for your occupation across all industries in Alberta
    • Note, non-wage compensation, including but not limited to compensation from company ownership, is not considered as part of the applicant’s base monetary or salary.

Reactions: powerssdd

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Question- If my company gives an alberta job offer ( either signed by Hr or supervisor senior manager) and I submit the form to AAIP, do they cross check anything with the employer, meaning calling the HR or the supervisor?
Reason- My supervisor letter is probably fine and supervisor can respond to the call but HR sign is usually a senior HR representative and junior HRs prepare letters on their behalf applying their signature and chances are the HR whose sign is mentioned knows nothing about my letter.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Has anyone received PR via Accelerated Tech Pathway in 2022 or 2021 , what was the overall processing time? Want to see if it’s quicker than 6 months or not.
I am trying to decide if I should wait for CEC at 508 or submit for AAIP Tech pathway , and not sure if 6 month standard processing applies to PNPs as well or not.

greenelle

Aug 22, 2022
Hello,

I applied for express entry last week. my crs score is 402. My noc is 1123. I'm looking at the alberta accelerated tech pathway, can anyone provide resources for job hunting apart from using jobbank?

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Since I see this forum to be more active I have one question as well.

Currently I am working in Alberta in a tech company, is it worth it to apply for PNP through Alberta tech pathway or Alberta opportunity stream?

Thanks