+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I have noticed this trend with PNP AAIP Tech Inland that even after ITA process is super slow. On contrary, other PNP applications such as OINP, BC Tech, etc are getting final decisions in 2 months maximum.

I don’t know what’s the problem with AAIP Tech Pathway can’t pin point exact issue.
How did you sign up for PR application tracker? Mine is giving error

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
How did you sign up for PR application tracker? Mine is giving error
I think it's because of the pause,although this is not clear which pathways are paused but I think Alberta is not processing anything atleast not until March 1, when they are announcing new pathway...

Jenniferhu

Feb 28, 2024
I need to switch job to meet eligibility for Alberta tech pathway. My question is can I start applying for tech path once I get job offer or I need to work for the new employer for a certain period of time? If the job offer says starting date June 1 2024, but I apply in March, can I stay with my old employer until at least May?

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I need to switch job to meet eligibility for Alberta tech pathway. My question is can I start applying for tech path once I get job offer or I need to work for the new employer for a certain period of time? If the job offer says starting date June 1 2024, but I apply in March, can I stay with my old employer until at least May?
There is no requirement to work for employer for certain time. I joined my job 11sep and I send them form almost after 2-3 days . Hope it helps

Jenniferhu

Feb 28, 2024
There is no requirement to work for employer for certain time. I joined my job 11sep and I send them form almost after 2-3 days . Hope it helps
Thanks so much! My case is can I apply before I join the new employer? What happens if the officer reviews my application before I join?

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Thanks so much! My case is can I apply before I join the new employer? What happens if the officer reviews my application before I join?
I believe they can ask for bank statements and paystubs or duties so may be you need to apply after joining but you can confirm it from consultant I believe.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
I think it's because of the pause,although this is not clear which pathways are paused but I think Alberta is not processing anything atleast not until March 1, when they are announcing new pathway...
Recently (feb 22) one of the members file got assessed and she got nominated from Alberta tech pathway.
IDK whats going on if what you are saying might be true aswell.

Reactions: Taran D

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
Recently (feb 22) one of the members file got assessed and she got nominated from Alberta tech pathway.
IDK whats going on if what you are saying might be true aswell.
I think the said person had applied since Oct and the other Nov last year.....hopefully they get to us the December candidates shortly.....time of application does seem to count these days.

Reactions: Taran D and dahal1

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
I think the said person had applied since Oct and the other Nov last year.....hopefully they get to us the December candidates shortly.....time of application does seem to count these days.
By march dec file should be assessed looking at the trend....it might be quicker once they announce new quotas....i think the budget feb 29 will play a part

Reactions: StarO

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hello all,
I hope you guys can help me. I received NOI under Alberta Tech Pathway on Oct 16 and submitted my application on Oct 19. Since then the status still shows as submitted and hasn't changed once. From reading everyone's replies it seems it takes max 2 weeks but for me, it has been over 2 weeks now. I am aware that they don't guarantee to process every application but am I the only one who got unlucky and they decided to not touch my application? Has anyone's application taken longer than 2 weeks?
Did you get any update yet?

mango29

Feb 28, 2024
Alberta Tech Pathway (PNP) - Express Entry - Inland
ITA : September 19, 2023
File Submitted and AOR : October 16, 2023
Upfont Medical Passed: November 7, 2023
BIL : November 7, 2023
Biometrics Submitted: November 15, 2023
Biometrics got updated in GC Key with Biometrics number and dates, but not yet completed (It still shows we have not received your fingerprints in GC key and it shows in progress in application status tracker)
Biometics: In Progress
Eligibility : In progress
Background: In progress
No update since Dec 5, 2023 (when background, eligibility and biometrics changed from not started to in progress in application status tracker)

Its been almost 3.5 months since AOR.
Is anyone in the same boat ? People who received their PR, please share your timelines.
9/19 ITA
10/6 AOR
10/25 Biometrics request
10/27 Biometrics complete

Tracker
Biometrics - in progress
Medical - completed (11/28)
Eligibility - Completed (11/21)
Background - in progress (updated on 12/6)

Nothing updated since 12/6

Reactions: Hrkml