+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

Zakcan23

Feb 12, 2024
Hello All,

Please need the forum help. I have an active EE profile and currently in Alberta and recently applied for Accelerated Tech pathway as I have eligible NOC (21300) and NAIC code of Employer. Form was submitted on 05th Feb 2024 after which there is no mail nothing not even sure if they have received my application. Is it okay to resubmit the form for the Accelerated Tech program or do i need to wait.

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hello All,

Please need the forum help. I have an active EE profile and currently in Alberta and recently applied for Accelerated Tech pathway as I have eligible NOC (21300) and NAIC code of Employer. Form was submitted on 05th Feb 2024 after which there is no mail nothing not even sure if they have received my application. Is it okay to resubmit the form for the Accelerated Tech program or do i need to wait.
They can take 2 weeks to issue an noi. So may be you can wait

Reactions: Zakcan23

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Hello All,

It usually takes just 2-3 days to get the NOI. Some people have received it after a week. My suggestion would be to wait until the end of this week before resubmitting it.

And not sure about the quota for this year as its not released yet.

Reactions: Zakcan23

Jaimik

Feb 14, 2024
Applying under techpathway noc 22221, currently the work is remote with no office in alberta and currently WFH as office address. is an physical office required in alberta for tech pathway? If yes why?

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Applying under techpathway noc 22221, currently the work is remote with no office in alberta and currently WFH as office address. is an physical office required in alberta for tech pathway? If yes why?
Yes physical office is required and pay also matters. I think it should be above $18

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Where is company based then? Where does company pay its taxes?