+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
Timeline update:
Oct. 19, 2023 - Application submitted with fees, - Status Submitted.
Dec. 19, 2023 - Status changed to assigned for Assessment.
Dec. 22, 2023 - The officer requested verification from the Employer via email late in the day. (Status remained Assigned for assessment.)
Jan. 2, 2024 - Employer replied in the morning verifying details. (Status remained Assigned for assessment.)
Jan. 5, 2024 - Certificate issued.

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Timeline update:
Dec. 22, 2023 - The officer requested verification from the Employer via email late in the day. (Status remained Assigned for assessment.)
Jan. 2, 2024 - Employer replied in the morning verifying details. (Status remained Assigned for assessment.)
What's your noc code?

Reactions: StarO

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
What's your noc code?
how did you know they sent an email about employment verification to your employer? Did you ask to your employer? and are you able tell what email supposed to say i mean should it be from ircc or what because my employer is still not seeing any email such like that

Last edited:

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Timeline update:
Congrats! Pls keep us posted abt your next steps, ITA etc.

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi, I submitted all the documents for AAIP a month ago and haven't heard back yet. i know it may take about 2 months to hear back, but I'm anxious about it
Appreciate anyone sharing your timeline who submitted documents around October or November and got a nomination recently. Thanks!!
Did You get any reply yet?

MarcFraser

Jan 7, 2024
Applied on December 21st, my status is still 'submitted.' Can someone help me with the query? My employer is in Alberta, but I'm living in Ontario (with the same address in my PNP application). I'm willing to move once I receive the nomination, but do you think this will decrease my chances of getting the PNP? My CRS score is over 460.

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
how did you know they sent an email about employment verification to your employer? Did you ask to your employer? and are you able tell what email supposed to say i mean should it be from ircc or what because my employer is still not seeing any email such like that
Fortunately, my manager is very friendly and casual so he kept me updated at every step, if he didn't tell me I would have never known.
My NOC is 22221, user support technicians.

Reactions: MarcFraser

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Fortunately, my manager is very friendly and casual so he kept me updated at every step, if he didn't tell me I would have never known.
My employer is also very nice but he checked his emails but got nothing.

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Can you tell us which email address employer gets the email from? You see, my company blocks external emails, so it would never reach their mailbox.
So if you tell me the exact email address, I can ask my employer to allow that domain somehow. It would be a kind help.

Reactions: soniadevi123

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Hi All, just want to update about my time lines so that this will help others. By grace of God, I got my passport request on 24 November, 2023. My AOR was 28 July, 2023. I applied for Alberta tech path way out side of Canada(Express entry outland pnp alberta tech path way). Overall, it took less than 4 months to get this good news. Wish you good luck to others who are in this queue.
affter AOR how much time it took to get Biometric request?

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
Can you tell us which email address employer gets the email from? You see, my company blocks external emails, so it would never reach their mailbox.
So if you tell me the exact email address, I can ask my employer to allow that domain somehow. It would be a kind help.
if it's for employment verification the email will come for the specific officer's work email assessing your file, the domain should be @gov.ab.ca (I can't be 100%sure though).

Reactions: SaranyaMadhusudhan