+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway - Express Entry

jaymaan888

Sep 23, 2022
Would like to clarify that is there any impact to the PR application if someone resigns or changes his/her job while waiting for the PR after receiving AOR under Alberta AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway - Express Entry ?

yycside

Oct 19, 2022
You have to report to IRCC and Alberta immigartiom office if you quit the job or changed the position. Otherwise, your application will be canceled.

jaymaan888

Sep 23, 2022
You have to report to IRCC and Alberta immigartiom office if you quit the job or changed the position. Otherwise, your application will be canceled.
Thanks - so indirectly or directly this could lead to problems with the applications as I can lose the PNP?

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
Hi all,

I've been nominated by Alberta for the PNP and already have the ITA. I'm in Alberta since July' 22, came on the closed work permit (ICT visa).

As per the IRCC rules, we can not use the same offer letter for PR which we used for the work permit application.
Alberta, on other hand, says that any continuous work experience with the employer would count (as a result I got my nomination).

My question is, would IRCC reject the application at the later stages since I'll have to use the same offer letter?

This indeed is an example of the contradictory information hence a tad bit confused, please help.
Thanks

Tojindal

Feb 18, 2018
Hi All,

I have NOC code 20012 ( Computer systems Manager).

what license/certification we need to get or part of association and upload document as part of checklist?

I have PMP certification, will that work? Any suggestions?