+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Albanian's in Canada

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi everyone, I am a Canadian female and I am absolutely in love with an Albanian man. He treats me like a princess day in and out. He is everything I want in a partner. The only issue is that he is living in Albania and I am in Newfoundland. We have both mutually agreed on trying to get him to Canada. He wants to get a job here. I have no idea where to start, or how to begin the process. I want him in my arms ASAP. Any help would be amazing
Hmmm.....well..start here: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone, I am a Canadian female and I am absolutely in love with an Albanian man. He treats me like a princess day in and out. He is everything I want in a partner. The only issue is that he is living in Albania and I am in Newfoundland. We have both mutually agreed on trying to get him to Canada. He wants to get a job here. I have no idea where to start, or how to begin the process. I want him in my arms ASAP. Any help would be amazing
There is pretty much no chance of finding a job in Canada. He would need a job offer from an employer with a positive LMIA. The LMIA process is difficult, has strict requirements, takes months to process and costs $1000, so employers generally aren't willing to do it.

What is the relationship history?

Reactions: Bryanna