+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Airport Immigration Lawyer

jeanjean

Apr 18, 2018
In order to enter Canada and work for a certain company, the Immigration made us contact the Airport Immigration Lawyer to request for VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND WORK CLEARANCE PERMIT which have a fee of 478 Canadian Dollar thru WESTERN UNION. How true is this? The address of the Barrister's office is somewhere in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please help me if this is true. Or a scam?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In order to enter Canada and work for a certain company, the Immigration made us contact the Airport Immigration Lawyer to request for VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND WORK CLEARANCE PERMIT which have a fee of 478 Canadian Dollar thru WESTERN UNION. How true is this? The address of the Barrister's office is somewhere in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please help me if this is true. Or a scam?
It's a scam. There's no job.

Reactions: jeanjean

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
SCAM SCAM SCAM

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - we are in Canada. This is very obviously a scam. We see them all the time here. If you give them money, you'll never see the money again and you will have no job.

jeanjean

Apr 18, 2018
Yes - we are in Canada. This is very obviously a scam. We see them all the time here. If you give them money, you'll never see the money again and you will have no job.
Gosh. How unfortunate. So, Esso Company is fraud? Because they were the one gave us the email address of the immigration. I just don't know how did that happen? From Esso to Immigration Department to Airport Immigration Lawyer to Airport Immigration Lawyer Accountant. The email they sent us has even a picture of the Barrister and his signature. Goodness!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Gosh. How unfortunate. So, Esso Company is fraud? Because they were the one gave us the email address of the immigration. I just don't know how did that happen? From Esso to Immigration Department to Airport Immigration Lawyer to Airport Immigration Lawyer Accountant. The email they sent us has even a picture of the Barrister and his signature. Goodness!
Esso is a real company. The people contacting you are scammers and don't work for Esso.

There is no such thing as an "Airport Immigration Lawyer" or "Airport Immigration Lawyer Accountant". And you weren't talking to the "Immigration Department". It's all the same scammers pretending to be people they are not.

It's extremely difficult to secure a job offer in Canada. If someone is offering you a job offer in exchange for money - pretty much guaranteed it's a scam.

Real immigration fees are NEVER sent through Western Union. Only scammers operate through Western Union.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
From Esso to Immigration Department to Airport Immigration Lawyer to Airport Immigration Lawyer Accountant.
This and western union, tell tale signs of a fraud.

Because they were the one gave us the email address of the immigration.
If you want to contact IRCC, go to their website and find contact information. Never use email or phone numbers supplied by a third party.

jeanjean

Apr 18, 2018
Esso is a real company. The people contacting you are scammers and don't work for Esso.

There is no such thing as an "Airport Immigration Lawyer" or "Airport Immigration Lawyer Accountant". And you weren't talking to the "Immigration Department". It's all the same scammers pretending to be people they are not.

It's extremely difficult to secure a job offer in Canada. If someone is offering you a job offer in exchange for money - pretty much guaranteed it's a scam.

Real immigration fees are NEVER sent through Western Union. Only scammers operate through Western Union.
Wow. Those people!!! Thank you so much for the help. It's really unfortunate for us because my father badly needs a job and now, this is happening. Thank you so much! Truly appreciated!

jeanjean

Apr 18, 2018
This and western union, tell tale signs of a fraud.
Thank you so much for the info! Truly appreciated!

If you want to contact IRCC, go to their website and find contact information. Never use email or phone numbers supplied by a third party.[/QUOTE

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Wow. Those people!!! Thank you so much for the help. It's really unfortunate for us because my father badly needs a job and now, this is happening. Thank you so much! Truly appreciated!
Finding a job in Canada is really next to impossible. Employers have to go through a very long and complicated process to hire a foreign worker and most are not willing to do this. I would recommend your husband forget about Canada and look for employment in other countries.

jeanjean

Apr 18, 2018
Finding a job in Canada is really next to impossible. Employers have to go through a very long and complicated process to hire a foreign worker and most are not willing to do this. I would recommend your husband forget about Canada and look for employment in other countries.
Thank you so much!!!!! <3