+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Airlines to fly to Canada

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Any major airline will be more or less the same if you're flying economy. Just pick the cheapest one with a reasonable layover. Make sure your layover is at least 3 hours (I prefer 5), so you have some buffer time for any delays.

I typically fly Lufthansa with a layover in Frankfurt or Munich. Cathay Pacific is a great airline as well.

Mariajudy

Apr 30, 2018
Thank u for the response guys was helpful...

Will raise queries regarding airlines reviews in the related forums as mentioned going forward...

Many thanks guys...

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Air Canada operates a direct flight from India to Toronto. Pretty sure it takes off from New Delhi so you’d have to take a domestic flight first but direct flights make it easier for kids even though they are long.
I may be wrong but currently due to the airspace restrictions the Air Canada flight now goes via Vancouver to Toronto and for same reason for the moment the other directs have become one stops simply due to needing a refuel stop as a result of the airspace restrictions.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I may be wrong but currently due to the airspace restrictions the Air Canada flight now goes via Vancouver to Toronto and for same reason for the moment the other directs have become one stops simply due to needing a refuel stop as a result of the airspace restrictions.
That's right. Last month, my brother-in-law's non stop flight to the US had a refuel stop in Doha. Hopefully the airspace restrictions will be lifted by July when the OP intends to travel

Last edited: