+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP

Azmat99

Feb 26, 2021
I am planning to move to Canada along with my wife under AIPP. Can anybody please tell me how is the condition of living and working for a new immigrant Asian couple? And also, how long it will take to get PR and what is the time restriction for moving to other provinces once we get PR

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Congratulations on your nomination. Since AIPP involves a job offer, then once you submit your nomination to immigration, it will take months to process due to COVID. Plus you can’t enter Canada right now. What do you mean living conditions, you have a job so you will know your salary and benefits? Where are you working in the province? Why do you want to move if you have a job?

Patwary

Aug 21, 2021
Excuse me, hello sir, good evening, I want apply for PR through AIPP, do you have any idea, Could you please tell me how to submit AIPP documents online submission application for federal. Thank you so much in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Excuse me, hello sir, good evening, I want apply for PR through AIPP, do you have any idea, Could you please tell me how to submit AIPP documents online submission application for federal. Thank you so much in advance.
Do you have your Certificate of Endorsement? If so all on the AIPP website.

Patwary

Aug 21, 2021
Already, I have applied for endorsement certificate, Maybe next week I will receive my certificate. Thank you very much for your information. As fer I know to send all the documents via mail but one of my friend told me to create online account for federal documents. I am searching how to create online account to send the documents.

Patwary

Aug 21, 2021
As per I know paper based but one of my friend told they started online for this reason I asked if any one know the process. No, currently I am Open work permit which is valid till 2023. Thank you so much for your information and reply. Again Thanks, Stay safe.

Patwary

Aug 21, 2021
Hi All, Good afternoon, Are any one apply for nomination (Endorsement) last month and received endorsement. I applied last month may be 16th August but still didn't receive the endorsement, Could any one know what is the problem for delays. Thanks in advance.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Congratulations on your nomination. Since AIPP involves a job offer, then once you submit your nomination to immigration, it will take months to process due to COVID. Plus you can’t enter Canada right now. What do you mean living conditions, you have a job so you will know your salary and benefits? Where are you working in the province? Why do you want to move if you have a job?
Hi Naturgrl, just had query about the Aipp PR application , do we all have to send in color copies via mail or black/white copies are fine too? Bonjour friend!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl, just had query about the Aipp PR application , do we all have to send in color copies via mail or black/white copies are fine too? Bonjour friend!
Honestly don’t know. I have never sent colour forms that I print off to the government…I don’t own a colour printer!

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Honestly don’t know. I have never sent colour forms that I print off to the government…I don’t own a colour printer!
Just a follow up thead, do you think b/w would be advisable? I mean sometimes we think b/w is not recomended at all and sometimes people might think that colored are very clear and very eligible. but nowadays, everyone uses b/w copies for everything. b/w xerox and prints are very common. Can you share someinsights please.

Adhumobi

May 6, 2022
Hi All, Good afternoon, Are any one apply for nomination (Endorsement) last month and received endorsement. I applied last month may be 16th August but still didn't receive the endorsement, Could any one know what is the problem for delays. Thanks in advance.
Did u get the endorsement? Are u inland or outland?