+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP UNDER LMIA-exempt

Blackswan129

Sep 10, 2019
Because to get an oec, poea wants a verified job order from POLO Canada and POLO Canada wants to process it through agency. If you’re a direct hire and LMIA Exempt, you don’t need an agency
Yeah but I tried to explain it several times sa POEA. They still insist na mag OEC ako. Ang gulo nila.

xander1015

Sep 13, 2019
Hi, I am also a LMIA exempt. I processed all the the requirements of POEA and one of those requirements are documents na galing POLO which was submitted by the employer, I undergone PDOS and after that the OEC issuance na because I applied a temp visa after being nominated thru SINP

Reactions: SummerIska

SummerIska

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I am also a LMIA exempt. I processed all the the requirements of POEA and one of those requirements are documents na galing POLO which was submitted by the employer, I undergone PDOS and after that the OEC issuance na because I applied a temp visa after being nominated thru SINP
Hi po. So kahit may SINP and lMIA exept and job offer, need po talaga kumuha ng OEC? Thank you in advance sa sagot po...

Princeskim

Aug 17, 2022
Hello po mga kapatid pwede magtanong kumuha po ba kau ng OEC/PDOS? Bali LMIA EXEMPT ako tapos SINP Program.sabi ng employer ko di ko na daw po kailangan pang mag undergo sa POLO/OEC at PDOS? Nagugulohan na po ako..maraming salamat sa mga sagot po..

Varcanada

Sep 4, 2022
Hello po mga kapatid pwede magtanong kumuha po ba kau ng OEC/PDOS? Bali LMIA EXEMPT ako tapos SINP Program.sabi ng employer ko di ko na daw po kailangan pang mag undergo sa POLO/OEC at PDOS? Nagugulohan na po ako..maraming salamat sa mga sagot po..
Hello! Same po, LMIA exempt through BC pnp with ongoing PR application po. Need po ba kumuha ng oec? Ano po update sainyo? Ty!