+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP Temporary work permit

GayuNeil

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for AIPP Temporary work permit (paper application) through NY VAC. I'm trying to identify how long the visa office would take to process my work permit. Looking at their Facebook page, I could see that they are still processing cases which are submitted 14 days back. Does that mean, I need to wait for another 14 days to have my application picked up? Please let me know your thoughts.

It would be great if someone has a timeline to share

Thank you!

Last edited:

GayuNeil

Jul 25, 2018
My work permit application got picked up by visa office on July 27. I was able to check it through CIC site. How long will be the processing time in NY. Does anyone have a timeline? Please share.

Linessa

Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys! Did you receive your work permits? I am in the same situation, they accepted it aug 10 and still no answer, please give me some positive information
thank you

GayuNeil

Jul 25, 2018
Hi guys! Did you receive your work permits? I am in the same situation, they accepted it aug 10 and still no answer, please give me some positive information
thank you
Hi. I have received my work permit by Aug 6, which is around 4 weeks from the date of submission. I was looking at facebook updates to know when my application was reviewed by Canadian consulate.

Linessa

Sep 19, 2018
Sounds good, unfortunately, in my case is week 6 already( I saw facebook page of Councill Embassy and it says that they finalizing work permits which came later than mine. I am really so frustrating to wait, I wrote everywhere including Facebook, but still no answer, my employer wrote through his channel and no result.

GayuNeil

Jul 25, 2018
Sounds good, unfortunately, in my case is week 6 already( I saw facebook page of Councill Embassy and it says that they finalizing work permits which came later than mine. I am really so frustrating to wait, I wrote everywhere including Facebook, but still no answer, my employer wrote through his channel and no result.
Did you call the NY VAC with the tracking number? They were pretty helpful for me.

Linessa

Sep 19, 2018
yes, I did, I wrote and called them, that they did not tell anything useful, just that I have to wait and sometimes it can take up 12 weeks. But nobody called me or asked me for additional documents or something, so frustrating.

AuraD

Oct 12, 2018
We are still waiting! Vfs Mexico. Immigration agent call us to say that we might get a refusal or a banned. Then said that it might be a chance to get an approval. That was on September 6th. Tracking hasn't changes, it just says that visa is being processed. I called vfs and they said we have to wait. So, still waiting. It's so frustrating

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Can anybody tell is it possible if I could do an upfront medical exam before receiving my referral letter and endorsement letter from PEI. Currently I am waiting on that its under process.

Linessa

Sep 19, 2018
We are still waiting! Vfs Mexico. Immigration agent call us to say that we might get a refusal or a banned. Then said that it might be a chance to get an approval. That was on September 6th. Tracking hasn't changes, it just says that visa is being processed. I called vfs and they said we have to wait. So, still waiting. It's so frustrating
Hope you received your work permit now

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
TWP application received: 9 April 2019
No updates yet. Lot of posts say it’s urgent processing in 6-8 weeks. Anybody else have a timeline from inland?

Reactions: nauman25

krisbeacon

Apr 17, 2019
Hi! I am on visit visa in NL, luckily I found a designated employer and offered me a job. Can I apply for TWP here inside Canada? or do I need to go back to my home country?
Thank you!!!!

nevilpatelin

Apr 24, 2019
Hi! I am on visit visa in NL, luckily I found a designated employer and offered me a job. Can I apply for TWP here inside Canada? or do I need to go back to my home country?
Thank you!!!!
You have to go out of country to apply for work permit, but you can apply PR inland .