+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello Friends, I am interested in Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) but don't know how to apply. I mean can I apply myself or should I use a consultant? I met a consultant but he said he would charge CAD 25000 plus some more charges for other things. Could you guys please tell me how much its total charges are and also suggest some trusted Consultants. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Amin

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Friends, I am interested in Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) but don't know how to apply. I mean can I apply myself or should I use a consultant? I met a consultant but he said he would charge CAD 25000 plus some more charges for other things. Could you guys please tell me how much its total charges are and also suggest some trusted Consultants. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Amin
Well to be eligible for AIPP, you need a job offer with a designated employer. Do you have that? If so, google AIPP and apply. You don't need a consultant.

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Well to be eligible for AIPP, you need a job offer with a designated employer. Do you have that? If so, google AIPP and apply. You don't need a consultant.
Thanks for your response. I don't have any job offer yet. How do I get a job offer? The consultant said he would get me a job offer and its endorsement.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your response. I don't have any job offer yet. How do I get a job offer? The consultant said he would get me a job offer and its endorsement.
You apply for jobs on job sites. Seems like consultant is scamming you or working illegally. Your work experience must match the job/NOC. Assume you have your ECAs and IELTS and meet those requirements. Read through the AIPP site.

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
You apply for jobs on job sites. Seems like consultant is scamming you or working illegally. Your work experience must match the job/NOC. Assume you have your ECAs and IELTS and meet those requirements. Read through the AIPP site.
Thank you so much

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Thank you so much
So this whole process can be done online by yourself, without using a consultant or a lawyer?