+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP received without biometrics and medical!!

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Thanks bro your timeline
I applied on 29th of july sds from India and still waiting for my AIP although two of friends eligibility review started today with their medicals being updated in their portal. They applied on 4th and 6th of July.
Frankly speaking i think second wave of AIPs is coming :D.

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
I applied on 29th of july sds from India and still waiting for my AIP although two of friends eligibility review started today with their medicals being updated in their portal. They applied on 4th and 6th of July.
Frankly speaking i think second wave of AIPs is coming :D.
Provided we are in it. I have applied on the June 3rd and still waitingggg

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Provided we are in it. I have applied on the June 3rd and still waitingggg
There is a guy whom i know whose file is being processed from ottawa and he applied on 25th of june and haven't received any kind of update in his gc key portal so stay positive I hope all of us receive AIPs very soon:)

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
There is a guy whom i know whose file is being processed from ottawa and he applied on 25th of june and haven't received any kind of update in his gc key portal so stay positive I hope all of us receive AIPs very soon:)
How'd you know where your file is being processed. I have applied on 5th june, complete profile. Two ghost updates and nothing changed. :(