+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aip on 3rd and 4th september

Gagan556

Sep 6, 2020
Anyone can tell me if they got any email that their aip is due to error because one student is saying that he received that his aip is due to error

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
You guys in the same country?

got my AIP on Sept 4. Thank God no email like that! I’m from PH

Gagan556

Sep 6, 2020
It's fake I just confirmed from my consultant and from other ones if they are saying they got these types of mail they cha also do case on embassy ok u r just doing rumours only intelligence of canada is not to poor that they do these types of mistakes no one in india got these types of mail this is fake and dont make people demotivate how it's possible that only few ones are got this mail and no one from india

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
It's fake I just confirmed from my consultant and from other ones if they are saying they got these types of mail they cha also do case on embassy ok u r just doing rumours only intelligence of canada is not to poor that they do these types of mistakes no one in india got these types of mail this is fake and dont make people demotivate how it's possible that only few ones are got this mail and no one from india
We got AIP but still after one month there is no update in my GC key. So we don't know wht will going to happen in next month when vacs will open.

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Yeah .... telling others the truth isn't equivalent to demotivating them. I posted the letter and about 10 other people got it, so stop trying to claim its fake. And considering the fact that you can't even type proper English, perhaps you should reconsider studying in Canada.

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I am inclined to believe that their AIPs were also sent in error initially. Maybe a batch of apps got sent to next stage in error
Would be a plausible explanation, but all those who got their AIP retracted got the email on 4th Sept (so that might've been a batch that was sent in error). Whereas those who got refused after AIP, the refusal letters were sent in no particular pattern. They got the refusal letters well before 4th Sept and didn't get them in a single day, so unlikely that its just one batch of students.

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I am inclined to believe that their AIPs were also sent in error initially. Maybe a batch of apps got sent to next stage in error
Yes can't trust if now we got AIP in glitch or not, now stucked in between because after AIP I decided to take online course and after some days these things came up.Now classes are also starting from tomorrow.

Last edited:

Gagan556

Sep 6, 2020
Yes can't trust if now we got AIP in glitch or not, now stucked in between because after AIP I decided to take online course and after some days these things came up.Now classes are also starting from tomorrow.
When u got this mail after aip yesterday or on 4 september

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
When u got this mail after aip yesterday or on 4 september
I didn't got any regarding errors in mail but I have doubt I might get because I got my AIP on 13th Aug and on that day many others also got and some of that got refusal but they were from Pakistan.