+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP Letter of Reference

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
I'm wokring in a software company that is designated AIP employer. I'm planning to apply for AIP. What do u mean by letter of reference from previous employee. Can I submit my experience letter or service letter as letter of reference ?. Can someone help me out it is confusing.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I'm wokring in a software company that is designated AIP employer. I'm planning to apply for AIP. What do u mean by letter of reference from previous employee. Can I submit my experience letter or service letter as letter of reference ?. Can someone help me out it is confusing.
a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Thank you so much. I have a experience letter with company letter head which has details like my name, title dates i worked and signature of hr. But i don't have duties and responsibilities mentioned in it. But I have a promotion letter pay stubs. Do i need to place them along with my experience letter or is my experience letter is enough

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much. I have a experience letter with company letter head which has details like my name, title dates i worked and signature of hr. But i don't have duties and responsibilities mentioned in it. But I have a promotion letter pay stubs. Do i need to place them along with my experience letter or is my experience letter is enough
You letter should mention duties included. Otherwise your application will be denied.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
what if I cannot get letter of reference with my duties and responsibilities. Is there any other option ?