+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP just now 21 august

Adeeb3676

Aug 21, 2020
I had an rejection on February 12 and I applied again on March 5th. With complete application including biometrics and medical. SDS (india)
I have received an update on june 23rd that my medical has passed but since after then I have no update. My college is about to start in like next 15 days. I had to defer my intake from May to September and now I wonder if I don’t get my approval or AIP before September 10th, I again have to defer my intake to January 2021 and it’s so much to think of. I have also raised web form twice but no response. After reading concerns from various international students I feel more depressed looking at this situation. There are tones of applicants from india who applied in February till date and eagerly waiting for there decision.

Reactions: deni2020

deni2020

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I had an rejection on February 12 and I applied again on March 5th. With complete application including biometrics and medical. SDS (india)
I have received an update on june 23rd that my medical has passed but since after then I have no update. My college is about to start in like next 15 days. I had to defer my intake from May to September and now I wonder if I don’t get my approval or AIP before September 10th, I again have to defer my intake to January 2021 and it’s so much to think of. I have also raised web form twice but no response. After reading concerns from various international students I feel more depressed looking at this situation. There are tones of applicants from india who applied in February till date and eagerly waiting for there decision.
How long is your program? 1 or 2 years? Or
Is it bachelor?

Just_J

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Hi guys I was waiting since february for some news and finally I got an email.

Application through paper, I´m from El Salvador but they sent it to VO on Mexico City cuz my country doesn´t have VO just VFS

time line:
Send my complete application on 25 february (didn´t give an upfront medical exam, so far they haven´t request one)
Biometrics 25 of february
Since then silent
linked my application on april 5
and just the 18 of august my reviewing of eligibility starst in my IRCC account
and just now on 21 of august recieve through email my AIP, check on my IRCC account and hasn´t been update yet.
Hope for the best for you all
Congratulations mate!
Been waiting since February too.. No update yet

Reactions: Adri21

deni2020

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
1 year post graduation
It’s better that you defer for Jan21 because if you start Classes online in Sept and classes are also online in Jan you won’t be able to apply for PGWP ..... Even for people with SP on or before March 18 haven’t been allowed to get it Canada because classes online are no essential.... and I checked this according to ICCRC tweets.....

Reactions: Adeeb3676

ajof

Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys I was waiting since february for some news and finally I got an email.

Application through paper, I´m from El Salvador but they sent it to VO on Mexico City cuz my country doesn´t have VO just VFS

time line:
Send my complete application on 25 february (didn´t give an upfront medical exam, so far they haven´t request one)
Biometrics 25 of february
Since then silent
linked my application on april 5
and just the 18 of august my reviewing of eligibility starst in my IRCC account
and just now on 21 of august recieve through email my AIP, check on my IRCC account and hasn´t been update yet.
Hope for the best for you all

Congratulations on your AIP. It is good to know that there has been an approval from Mexico. I am from Honduras and I have been waiting since March. Regards,

ajof

Jul 8, 2020
My classes start on September 8th, 2 more weeks.
Please if you receive authorization, I will appreciate you posting it here, to find out if there are new authorizations. My classes also start on September 8th, but my last postponement date is August 28th.

Adri21

Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations on your AIP. It is good to know that there has been an approval from Mexico. I am from Honduras and I have been waiting since March. Regards,
Thanks, yes I was afraid they would be processing in México. I raise a webform to ask them what was happening but a generic message was sent to me and 2 days later they start reviewing my app

ajof

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks, yes I was afraid they would be processing in México. I raise a webform to ask them what was happening but a generic message was sent to me and 2 days later they start reviewing my app
My application is being processed in Mexico as well. I raised a webform too, but got the same generic response. Hope for the best, but it's getting late.