+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP in the Caribbean

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
It is however im not here to bring fear as myself is freaked out. But after studying or speculating why they were rejected for instance no home ties to country, I see that as they don't have a loan to come back to to pay back. Someone is always sponsored with a large amount of money (approx 50k) when the requirement is 10k that probably leave the officer to say well you have more than enough to study and run away in the country. Just my thoughts.
I see... have you started classes yet?

ja2796

Sep 8, 2020
mine started Monday and already flooded with assignments that are due every week n textbooks that I need to purchase for some classes.
Me too! One of my classmates found a textbook online so I’m grateful for that. If possible, look into renting your textbooks instead of buying them and some textbooks on Amazon have free samples that you can read too. The free sample for one of mine consists of the first 3 chapters so I’m not buying it until we pass those 3 chapters lol

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Me too! One of my classmates found a textbook online so I’m grateful for that. If possible, look into renting your textbooks instead of buying them and some textbooks on Amazon have free samples that you can read too. The free sample for one of mine consists of the first 3 chapters so I’m not buying it until we pass those 3 chapters lol
Awesome!! But for my classes these textbooks are like apart of the integrated learning systems where they contain quizzes, readings and all that jazz on like a portal thing and they are so expensive like one book is like 119CAD.. like I'm not buying until I receive that long anticipated AIP...lol

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
Awesome!! But for my classes these textbooks are like apart of the integrated learning systems where they contain quizzes, readings and all that jazz on like a portal thing and they are so expensive like one book is like 119CAD.. like I'm not buying until I receive that long anticipated AIP...lol
All of my text books are like that and Im studying so hard to buy them or not :(

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
How much longer do you have till deferral date?

So I got a 40 page doc and it was very little information honestly.
Under notes to the bottom it said - a positive stage one approval was given on this application.
Then under note 2 it said Eligibility passed till next year date.
Note 3 to 6 was school information
Then under assessment for study visa it said criminality passed, biometrics passed, eligibility passed, final blank.
I think my application is still being reviewed. I received no update in my gc account and that's pretty much it.
I'm not sure if to order more notes. I probably shouldn't.

Have you guys ordered any notes?

Tavia

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hey new here....

Under notes to the bottom it said - a positive stage one approval was given on this application.
Then under assessment for study visa it said criminality passed, biometrics passed, eligibility passed, final blank.
I think my application is still being reviewed. I received no update in my gc account and that's pretty much it.

Hey new here.....your applications spund good so far but how did you order the notes?

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020

Final deadline is this Friday....

You ordered the notes directly from the link on the IRC page or u used one of the other websites?. I said I would order it this week just needed to get the application printed signed and scanned because they said they wont accept virtual signatures.(direct site)