+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP in the Caribbean

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
no updates yet...I'm seeing something from my school regarding IRCC requiring some English test for applications though.. I'm lost

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
IRCC requires an authorized English language test prior to granting a (step 2) visa. Please ensure that you arrange for the approved IRCC testing in the case you used a different English online test to support your Seneca application and letter of acceptance (LOA)

this was in a message from my institution

Nemby

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
smh well if any one else has gotten this info from their institutions please share here.

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
I'm just a bit skeptical on refusal after AIP as I saw in some Pakistani and Indian forums they were refused after AIP

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
It is however im not here to bring fear as myself is freaked out. But after studying or speculating why they were rejected for instance no home ties to country, I see that as they don't have a loan to come back to to pay back. Someone is always sponsored with a large amount of money (approx 50k) when the requirement is 10k that probably leave the officer to say well you have more than enough to study and run away in the country. Just my thoughts.