+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP for full app

Aug 10, 2020
Hey...
My sister received her AIP on 14th Aug,2020. Her biometric and medical is already cleared when file was applied in March 2020.
Then why she received AIP instead of approval??? please explain this I am confused

Reactions: phuongdong

charan1303

Aug 14, 2020
Hey...
My sister received her AIP on 14th Aug,2020. Her biometric and medical is already cleared when file was applied in March 2020.
Then why she received AIP instead of approval??? please explain this I am confused
She can't receive an approval until VAC's open, Because, for approval they need her passport to stamp the visa. It was clearly explained in the Webinar by IRCC. Until, VAC's open, no one will receive full approval.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
She can't receive an approval until VAC's open, Because, for approval they need her passport to stamp the visa. It was clearly explained in the Webinar by IRCC. Until, VAC's open, no one will receive full approval.
There are VACs open around the world, several of them, just some applicants cannot travel to them. Even where VACs are open, almost no one has received their approval of study permits. In this forum, I found s single applicant living in Hong Kong stating he received his approval in April.

Aug 10, 2020
Sir do you have any idea when VACs will open especially in India???
One more thing can she defer for her october intake on the basis of AIP???

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Oh gotcha. Hope they stick to their word and truly prioritize study permits before fall.
Hmm, thats weird. I saw some my buddies got AIP as well despite of the fact that they sent full application. Do u think they gonna process stage 2 right away during Sept. (after most schools start the term)?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
There are VACs open around the world, several of them, just some applicants cannot travel to them. Even where VACs are open, almost no one has received their approval of study permits. In this forum, I found s single applicant living in Hong Kong stating he received his approval in April.
Doesn't matter if VACs are open or not. They are not consulate or embassy. No visa will be stamped unless Consulate or Embassy resumes full operation in said country.

resilientflora

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hmm, thats weird. I saw some my buddies got AIP as well despite of the fact that they sent full application. Do u think they gonna process stage 2 right away during Sept. (after most schools start the term)?
I sure hope so, but wonder about it since I've seen a few mention on here that their classes have already started...I really hope for an earlier timeline. All we can do is wait and see.

resilientflora

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I didn't get any update after file submission on July 9th when I will get update
Nobody knows, but if you’re really curious to know more info about your case you can order your GCMS notes that shows a bit more about your file...but it hasn’t been incredibly long since you applied so I’m not sure if you’ll get very much.

Daljit singh6

Mar 28, 2019
Amritsar
Category........
STUDY
Nobody knows, but if you’re really curious to know more info about your case you can order your GCMS notes that shows a bit more about your file...but it hasn’t been incredibly long since you applied so I’m not sure if you’ll get very much.
I don't want to order gcms because that will take more than a month too so there is a probability that I will get update within a months

resilientflora

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I don't want to order gcms because that will take more than a month too so there is a probability that I will get update within a months
I’ve heard of people getting it back within a 2-3 weeks. If you haven’t received any updates until this point, it might be worthwhile to spend the extra $5. You’d hope to be updated soon, and maybe you’ll receive an AIP before sep 15, but others have been waiting since March so you never know...

Daljit singh6

Mar 28, 2019
Amritsar
Category........
STUDY
I’ve heard of people getting it back within a 2-3 weeks. If you haven’t received any updates until this point, it might be worthwhile to spend the extra $5. You’d hope to be updated soon, and maybe you’ll receive an AIP before sep 15, but others have been waiting since March so you never know...
Anyone applied in July got aip