+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aip for files submitted in August for fall 2020

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
I'm also march applicant.
Upfront medical done on 23rd feb
Full file submitted under SDS from India.
Biometrics done on 19th March.
I deffered to September intake and submitted new LOA then. Haven't received AIP.
Medical was passed on 30th June. After that no response and today evening I received mail from CIC regarding a new update. And I got Biometric correspondence letter.
Did you get any response after that? Did you submitted your complete file and was medical passed?
i got rejected.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
I'm also march applicant.
Upfront medical done on 23rd feb
Full file submitted under SDS from India.
Biometrics done on 19th March.
I deffered to September intake and submitted new LOA then. Haven't received AIP.
Medical was passed on 30th June. After that no response and today evening I received mail from CIC regarding a new update. And I got Biometric correspondence letter.
Did you get any response after that? Did you submitted your complete file and was medical passed?
I think this is bad news. They should’ve issued you an AIP first before this.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Recieved my AIP on the 23rd, two days ago.

Application submitted 10th August, biometrics submitted August 13th.

Applying from the UK
Have you already started your online classes or have deferred already for winter intake?

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
I just received a mail from CIC. I got rejected. This is terrible. After waiting for 6 months I got refusal. Now the thing is even if I want to go for the coming intake I will have to wait for gcms notes and refund and everything. And the deadline are closer. And there so many pending applications still I don't know if they are going to consider new applications right now.
Below are the reason for my refusal.

: I don't think you are going to leave canada at end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit.

: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of, your qualifications, your previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

• Sad
Reactions: Petita

ketul32

Feb 11, 2020
Which course did you select ??

I just received a mail from CIC. I got rejected. This is terrible. After waiting for 6 months I got refusal. Now the thing is even if I want to go for the coming intake I will have to wait for gcms notes and refund and everything. And the deadline are closer. And there so many pending applications still I don't know if they are going to consider new applications right now.
Below are the reason for my refusal.

: I don't think you are going to leave canada at end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit.

: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of, your qualifications, your previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

S_Priya

May 26, 2019
Hi, I applied for study visa on 20th August for winter 2021 intake. Biometric pending. Haven’t received any update yet. Is there any applicant from August who received the AIP.

sreya

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, I applied for study visa on 20th August for winter 2021 intake. Biometric pending. Haven’t received any update yet. Is there any applicant from August who received the AIP.
I applied on 07th august, got on 28th sep