+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aip for files submitted in August for fall 2020

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
From what I've seen on this forum in terms of a pattern... I think they have made a decision on your file and that you should soon get a response from them in this regard. Please keep us posted and best of luck.
Thank you. Hope they will release the result soon

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know why IRCC send me a letter about biometric? I applied in March, waiting for 6 months and now they send a letter about my validity of biometrics.
I'm also march applicant.
Upfront medical done on 23rd feb
Full file submitted under SDS from India.
Biometrics done on 19th March.
I deffered to September intake and submitted new LOA then. Haven't received AIP.
Medical was passed on 30th June. After that no response and today evening I received mail from CIC regarding a new update. And I got Biometric correspondence letter.
Did you get any response after that? Did you submitted your complete file and was medical passed?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I'm also march applicant.
Upfront medical done on 23rd feb
Full file submitted under SDS from India.
Biometrics done on 19th March.
I deffered to September intake and submitted new LOA then. Haven't received AIP.
Medical was passed on 30th June. After that no response and today evening I received mail from CIC regarding a new update. And I got Biometric correspondence letter.
Did you get any response after that? Did you submitted your complete file and was medical passed?
Keep us posted.