+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP

Amruta2410

May 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I have received Letter of interest from AINP in my express entry profile. Can anyone help on what is the next step?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I have received Letter of interest from AINP in my express entry profile. Can anyone help on what is the next step?
Read the instructions again of the email, there would be a link of documents required, review it and start the application ad you might be given 30 days to apply. First of all create MADi account

Amruta2410

May 27, 2020
Read the instructions again of the email, there would be a link of documents required, review it and start the application ad you might be given 30 days to apply. First of all create MADi account
Yes i got the link and created the profile. Thanks for the response.

Amruta2410

May 27, 2020
Can anyone please confirm if the reference letter of employment should have date of resignation or does the present date works?

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations on the LOI for Alberta. Could you please advise if I have to do something in order to be considered? I have created my EE profile a few days ago with CRS 475 and only stated an interest in Alberta but I'm not sure if there is anything else that I have to do or not.
Thanks in advance.

Amruta2410

May 27, 2020
Congratulations on the LOI for Alberta. Could you please advise if I have to do something in order to be considered? I have created my EE profile a few days ago with CRS 475 and only stated an interest in Alberta but I'm not sure if there is anything else that I have to do or not.
Thanks in advance.
Hey thanks. My NOC is 12200 however I have my sister in Canada so got NOI. Keep hope as CRS 475 is quiet great and with high chances of getting selected in next draw.

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hey thanks. My NOC is 12200 however I have my sister in Canada so got NOI. Keep hope as CRS 475 is quiet great and with high chances of getting selected in next draw.
Crossing my fingers everyday for that invite. So is there an Expression of Interest for Alberta as a separate application to be submitted? I’ve only selected Alberta in my EE profile and hopefully I’ll get an invite.

Amruta2410

May 27, 2020
Crossing my fingers everyday for that invite. So is there an Expression of Interest for Alberta as a separate application to be submitted? I’ve only selected Alberta in my EE profile and hopefully I’ll get an invite.
No separate EOI for Alberta, your profile automatically gets selected from EE pool.

Amruta2410

May 27, 2020
Hey can anyone please confirm if it is mentioned on employers reference letter that the letter is provided on request for Canada visa purpose? Or it will be a issue. Has anyone submitted letter with these words and accepted? Prompt reply will be appreciated.