+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
:mad: :eek:The AINP is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to issue a maximum of 5,500 nomination certificates during the 2014 calendar year.
As of the end of May, the AINP has issued close to half of its maximum nomination certificates for 2014.
Once the AINP reaches the maximum nomination certificates it can issue in 2014, further certificates can be issued only in 2015.

Submitting an application to the AINP does not guarantee a nomination. Program officers carefully review eligibility.
Visit our website regularly for updates to the AINP and to processing times.
We know that foreign workers face many challenges when planning for permanent residence. However, there are more people interested in the AINP than there are nomination certificates available. This can lead to delays in processing times. We appreciate your patience.

Note:
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) processing times are subject to change without notice. The information here regarding processing times is the most recent. These changes are effective as of June 5, 2014. . :mad:

Emery91

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 26, 2013
Nomination.....
July 14, 2014
AOR Received.
October 9, 2014
Med's Done....
31-10-2014
Mrs. PR said:

Hi I just have question here. I submitted my nomination application to Edmonton office on Nov 21, 2013 and received my File # on Dec. 17, Till now havent heard anything from them, is there somebody in this forum who submitted their application on the same day as mine and received their certificate already? Please share your timeline. Thank you
Hello MRS PR,

I am past the date of your submission. Mine is Nov. 26th, file # Dec 20. AWE. Skilled. No reply yet. Like mumay fort, I am always checking my mailbox. Once you get your nomination, pls. update us right away. :))

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Emery91 said:
Hello MRS PR,

I am past the date of your submission. Mine is Nov. 26th, file # Dec 20. AWE. Skilled. No reply yet. Like mumay fort, I am always checking my mailbox. Once you get your nomination, pls. update us right away. :))
For sure dear! Dont know whats happening. I saw today that they are encouraging immigrants, they cant even stabilize the rules in favor of us foreign workers who has been here for long! :( This issues makes me hate to stay here!

nikkaD

Jun 8, 2014
Mine is semi-skilled too. Under the Food Services Pilot. They received my application on Nov 25 and then got file number on Jan 3. I haven't heard anything too. My friend who applied in in Oct already got her certificate. I'm (im)patiently waiting for it to arrive....

ps. the new processing time says 8-12 months for the applications received after Nov26 right?? Soooo....those before Nov 26 is in process I hope???

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
nikkaD said:
Mine is semi-skilled too. Under the Food Services Pilot. They received my application on Nov 25 and then got file number on Jan 3. I haven't heard anything too. My friend who applied in in Oct already got her certificate. I'm (im)patiently waiting for it to arrive....

ps. the new processing time says 8-12 months for the applications received after Nov26 right?? Soooo....those before Nov 26 is in process I hope???

Silly of me. Yeah, only the application received on Nov 26 will be changed in processing time.

confused_lady

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
nikkaD said:

is your frnd under semi-skilled too?

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Does anyone from NOVEMBER 2013 Applicants received their nomination certificate? Please share your timeline with us.

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Mrs. PR said:
Does anyone from NOVEMBER 2013 Applicants received their nomination certificate? Please share your timeline with us.
Just a question here, do we get email notificatio if our nomination application is approved and its already sent out?

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. PR said:
Check the other link Mrs. PR, 2 got nomination today under employer driven...none from AWE :-(

Bout your question...they do not notify you, you'll just recieved a big brown envelope.

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Any news for AINP applicants? My nomination is 7 mos on the 17th but didnt get anything in the mail :( My friend told me that one of his friend got it this week under ainp semi skilled employee driven. Nov applicant too but he's not sure which date she submitted

andrea10

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 25, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Oct. 31, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 3, 2014 Received by CIO: Nov. 17, 2014 RPRF: May 26, 2015
Passport Req..
June 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 30, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Mrs. PR said:
Any news for AINP applicants? My nomination is 7 mos on the 17th but didnt get anything in the mail :( My friend told me that one of his friend got it this week under ainp semi skilled employee driven. Nov applicant too but he's not sure which date she submitted
Tsk...
Employer driven semi skilled f&b server additional allocation
Mail: nov. 8, 2013
Received: Nov 12, 2013
File no.: Dec 6, 2013
April 15, 2014 received email to renew my work permit
My work permit expiration: Dec 3, 2014

Still waiting for nomination

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj_paredes said:
Good morning guys. My representative just called me that they have received my nomination.

My timeline:
App received by AINP: Nov. 6
File number: Dec. 4
Category: Employer driven semi skilled hospitality industry
No verification calls

Tip: last week i called AINP just to ask: 'Since the processing for Nov. 26 and after applicants is 8-12 mos., how about those applicants they have received before Nov. 26?' And they said those applicants before Nov. 26, they will finalize for sure within 8 months. So i told them that AINP received my app on Nov. 6 and they said they can take a look at my file in their system so I gave them my file number, they updated me that something has been sent to my representative on June 9 but they can't disclose what it is.

So i guess you guys who have applied before Nov. 26, try calling AINP and ask for an update.

Hi Mj! Congratulations btw, happy for you! May I know which number is it to call? Please and thank you

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
mj_paredes said:
Good morning guys. My representative just called me that they have received my nomination.

My timeline:
App received by AINP: Nov. 6
File number: Dec. 4
Category: Employer driven semi skilled hospitality industry
No verification calls

Tip: last week i called AINP just to ask: 'Since the processing for Nov. 26 and after applicants is 8-12 mos., how about those applicants they have received before Nov. 26?' And they said those applicants before Nov. 26, they will finalize for sure within 8 months. So i told them that AINP received my app on Nov. 6 and they said they can take a look at my file in their system so I gave them my file number, they updated me that something has been sent to my representative on June 9 but they can't disclose what it is.

So i guess you guys who have applied before Nov. 26, try calling AINP and ask for an update.
Thanks for sharing MJ, I might as well call them myself, I had submitted my application on Nov 21, 2013. Can you share the number you called?

Thank you