+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ainp timelines

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone, I received AINP Notification of Interest on March 12, 2019 and I accepted on the 18th march while I posted my documents on the 10th of April. The document was received at Alberta on the 12th of April but up till now, I have not receive any notification at all, not to talk of File number. Please could there be any challenge with my application or is there anyone who have the same situation

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
i
Hello Everyone, I received AINP Notification of Interest on March 12, 2019 and I accepted on the 18th march while I posted my documents on the 10th of April. The document was received at Alberta on the 12th of April but up till now, I have not receive any notification at all, not to talk of File number. Please could there be any challenge with my application or is there anyone who have the same situation
I got my File number on the 3rd of May

SARYA

May 15, 2019
I have been following this forum for 2 months now, everything here has been very helpful and I thank everyone for their dedication to help one another.

I received my nomination yesterday, April 26.

My timeline is:
NOI - March 5
Documents sent with registered mail - March 12
Documents sent again with UPS - March 26 (never ship with registered mail, I know now that Canada Post does not continue tracking your mail and it got stuck somewhere and was assumed lost)
Documents received by Alberta - March 28
AOR - April 1
Nomination received - April 27

NOC: 1241 and 2171
CRS: 429
No connections to Alberta
No call to my employers or me
Hi,
Could you plz guide me here-
Application in Pool -Sept 2017- renewed in Jan 2019; CRS 431
have not received any NOI yet
What I need to do to get the NOi, looks like i am not doing something correct.
NOC-2141 and 4031
Please guide me.
TIA

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
Hi,
Could you plz guide me here-
Application in Pool -Sept 2017- renewed in Jan 2019; CRS 431
have not received any NOI yet
What I need to do to get the NOi, looks like i am not doing something correct.
NOC-2141 and 4031
Please guide me.
TIA
Hi,
Unfortunately it is not very clear what criteria Alberta REALLY uses to pick their candidates. I must say I was really surprised to receive a NOI from Alberta as I have no ties and my experience in NOC 1241 is one very common among other applicants.

Do you mean NOC 1241 and 4031 or really 2141 and 4031? Please note that the NOC 4031 is on Alberta's list of ineligible occupations, which greatly reduces your chance of receiving a Notification of Interest! You can find this information here, scroll down to Alberta Express Entry Stream: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2

I quote:
""
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

""

If your other experience is in fact 2141 and not 1241, then I suggest you look around to find other people who may have received a nomination with this NOC, it always depends on the demand in Alberta as well. If it is 1241, then I suggest you wait a little longer, it took 6 months before I received mine.

Good luck!

nikskapoor

May 7, 2019
Hi,
I am in the similar situation, sent my documents on 24th April till now didn't receive the file number. Please let me know if you got some information on your case. Thanks

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I have been following this forum for 2 months now, everything here has been very helpful and I thank everyone for their dedication to help one another.

My timeline is:
NOI - March 5
Documents sent again with UPS - March 26 (never ship with registered mail, I know now that Canada Post does not continue tracking your mail and it got stuck somewhere and was assumed lost)
AOR - April 1

Aren't you supposed to get AOR after getting ITA whereas you received your nomination on April 27th?

hnaveed89

Feb 24, 2019
Hi,
I am in the similar situation, sent my documents on 24th April till now didn't receive the file number. Please let me know if you got some information on your case. Thanks
Could you please update now when did you receive the file number, My documents were received by Alberta on 27th August. Till now I did not receive any notification

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Could you please update now when did you receive the file number, My documents were received by Alberta on 27th August. Till now I did not receive any notification
My docx also reached the same time. Waiting for file no.too. If you get any update plz do let me know and vl do the same

ptha15

Oct 6, 2019

My timeline is:
NOI - March 5
AOR - April 1

hi i recieved my NOI on sep 11 documents was at alberta at oct 3. No AOR yet. I don’t understand what’s happening. Could you help me out?