+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ainp timelines

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I have sent the docs and let’s see what happens next
Hi man, would you please guide me?
What should we fill out for the question no.2 on the form imm0008 "category under which you are applying"? Is the answer "skilled worker" or "provincial nominee"?

Thanks in advance

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
What should we fill out for the question no.2 on the form imm0008 "category under which you are applying"? Is the answer "skilled worker" or "provincial nominee"?

Thanks in advance
Brother I didn’t fill my forms the agent did for me, sorry have no idea

Reactions: pedro2121

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019

Thanks in advance
I think you are applying for provincial nomination if it is AINP. And when you get to the form that asks which province you are applying to choose Albert's. From what I have read here Alberta sends a copy of your completed form to IRCC as well. So that when they eventually nominate you, the system knows which province you are headed. Dont forget after your nomination certificate you are still expected to submit another application for ITA. I hear you will fill the exact same form again.

Reactions: pedro2121

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
Any one got nominations yet ?
I have been following this forum for 2 months now, everything here has been very helpful and I thank everyone for their dedication to help one another.

I received my nomination yesterday, April 26.

My timeline is:
NOI - March 5
Documents sent with registered mail - March 12
Documents sent again with UPS - March 26 (never ship with registered mail, I know now that Canada Post does not continue tracking your mail and it got stuck somewhere and was assumed lost)
Documents received by Alberta - March 28
AOR - April 1
Nomination received - April 27

NOC: 1241 and 2171
CRS: 429
No connections to Alberta
No call to my employers or me

Reactions: AjayB123

Elizabeth1979

Jun 13, 2018
I have been following this forum for 2 months now, everything here has been very helpful and I thank everyone for their dedication to help one another.

I received my nomination yesterday, April 26.

My timeline is:
NOI - March 5
Documents sent with registered mail - March 12
Documents sent again with UPS - March 26 (never ship with registered mail, I know now that Canada Post does not continue tracking your mail and it got stuck somewhere and was assumed lost)
Documents received by Alberta - March 28
AOR - April 1
Nomination received - April 27

NOC: 1241 and 2171
CRS: 429
No connections to Alberta
No call to my employers or me
Wow congrats and all the best. Still waiting